+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi,

We submitted our application to CIC (Paperbased to Nova scotia) on 2nd Nov 17, received acknowledgement mail on 9th Jan 18 stating that they have started processing our application. Received MR on 22nd Aug 18 and a Pre arrival mail on 23rd Aug 18. We completed out medicals on 27th Aug 18 and it reflected medicals passed on 4th Sep 18. Post this we are awaiting out PPR mail...it been more than 4 months now...can someone help me understand if this is normal and by when can i expect the golden mail...
My timeline is somehow same as yours. Did you received any updates then?

Sep 7, 2014
My timeline is somehow same as yours. Did you received any updates then?
Hi guys,

Could you please give an opinion? I'm waiting for Passport Request. CSQ received in May 2016
Here is my timeline:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 2018.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 2018.
3. We started processing your application on April 2018.
4. We sent you correspondence on October 2018.
5. We sent you medical instructions on October 2018. - Paid landing fee & did medicals.
6. Medical results have been received.- Even got a pre-arrival email in Dec 2018

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi guys,

Could you please give an opinion? I'm waiting for Passport Request. CSQ received in May 2016
Here is my timeline:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 2018.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 2018.
3. We started processing your application on April 2018.
4. We sent you correspondence on October 2018.
5. We sent you medical instructions on October 2018. - Paid landing fee & did medicals.
6. Medical results have been received.- Even got a pre-arrival email in Dec 2018
Your timeline are same as mine. My csq certificate is expiring by this march. Its been 7 months i passed medical. But till now no updates in my case so i am clueless how long we are going to wait for passport request. Waiting is the only option.

Shsss

Jan 28, 2019
Your timeline are same as mine. My csq certificate is expiring by this march. Its been 7 months i passed medical. But till now no updates in my case so i am clueless how long we are going to wait for passport request. Waiting is the only option.
They many mauritian waiting ppr.only 2 mauritian got they ppr .they

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
They many mauritian waiting ppr.only 2 mauritian got they ppr .they
Likewise me , medical recevied there is no any update since my medical results received. My timeline is 8 months now . I hope to hear from them soon by God grace .

Sep 7, 2014
There is no expiration to CSQ anymore. It's valid until decision is made.
Check this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/quebec/making-final-decision.html

It says:
The CSQ must be valid at the time the applicant submits an application to IRCC. Once a valid CSQ is received by IRCC, it will be considered valid until a decision is rendered on the permanent residence application. If the CSQ validity date has expired in the Global Case Management System when a decision is to be taken, officers must manually update the “Valid To” field to the date that is equal to the validity of the medical results.

krana85

Oct 25, 2018
I received this following email from VFS Global right after I got my Biometrics done. What does this mean?
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20181219PKLHTRV7 The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Hi Umair
Did you get any update on your application? Im in similar situation as you, plz plz help me to guide.

Mar 2, 2018
Guys
I got my ITA but havnt submitted my profile yet, I am in a long-distance relationship right now, n my girlfriend doesn't want to come to Canada on my visa, do I need to notify the immigration office in my LOE ?

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
Hi Umair
Did you get any update on your application? Im in similar situation as you, plz plz help me to guide.
Nothing yet. 1 day remains in normal processing time to end. I guess it'll take a while now. I have ordered GCMS notes. They will be received in a week's time. Will share.