+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

Jeemay

Mar 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Dear seniors,
I have applied for permanent residence in Canada with my wife who is working in Montreal, Canada. When I applied I was in Abu Dhabi and now I came back to Nepal 7 months ago. I have got a email from Canadian immigration, Abu Dhabi to submit passport before 18 days. So I went to VFS Global Kathmandu but they said they are not sending passport to Abu Dhabi, So I sent my passport through Aramex to Embassy. And it’s been 2 weeks they receive my passport. Now I have major Doubt on few things.
1) Do they need my Biometric? If yes how I do my biometric?
2) Canadian high commission New Delhi, India is issuing visa for people who apply Canadian visa for Nepal but on my case Abu Dhabi asked me to submit passport even though I informed Abu Dhabi that I have changed my Address from Abu Dhabi to Nepal but I didn’t get any reply from them.
3) Normally how long it takes to stamp visa on passport? It’s been already 2 weeks but they didn’t send me my passport back.

Thank you!!

Apr 26, 2019
Here to post the timeline of My wife application for Spouse Sponsorship so other would get an idea for the timeline.
All documents were prepared by me and her. they were all complete and dates were double checked and verified.

She is in the Philippines, IM here in Saskatchewan , Canada (PR applying for Citizenship this year)

1. Sent the application here in Canada thru mail December 11, 2017.
  2. We received (her name) application for permanent residence on December 22, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 13, 2018.
  4. Medical Examination required February 23, 2018.
No update yet... ill post when theres new
How to solve your problem same problem me pls inform

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
It may or may not. The fact however is that you've passed your medicals.
hello. may i ask how do you know that "medical results have been received" mean that the applicant has passed the medical? My wife who i am sponsoring did her medical March 7th 2019. CIC put "medical results have been received" in our online application a few weeks after March 7th. Still havent heard anything.

Dias Gloria

Jun 20, 2019
I have done with my medical examination on 15th June 2019. However on checking my online application status it still says sent request for medical examination. How do I know my medical reports have been received by them? I got an acknowledgement receipt from my hospital though. Kindly advise.
PS-this is for my Permanent Residence

JAY1982

Jun 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me what the last status means from 31 July below?

18 MAY 2018 Application for PGP Sponsorship received

21 SEP 2018 Application accepted under the intake cap for 2018

21 DEC 2018 Sponsor met eligibility requirements as a sponsor

05 APR 2019 We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (This correspondence was received by email from the Visa Office, requesting the National Police Certificate, Copy of Renewed Passports, Request for Medical Exam, and Travel History Form).

10 APR 2019 Medical Exam done and submitted electronically

15 APR MAY Results of Medical Exams received

10 MAY 2019 Passed Medical Exam

11 MAY 2019 Pre-arrival services letter received from Visa Office (Paris)

31 JULY 2019 We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (What could this be? We have not received anything by email. Is the Passport Request sent by regular mail/post? And does it come from Ottawa or from the Visa Office)

JAY1982

Jun 1, 2018
Hi,

On October 10, 2019, I received an email saying I had a message in my online GCKey account. I checked and it was the passport request.

We sent in the passports on 12 October and the PR visas were stamped on 27 October. The visas are valid up to 9 April 2020 for the parents to enter Canada because that date is exactly one year after the medical exam date of (9 April 2019).

Reactions: BD man

diegoponce

Nov 1, 2019
Hello all members, I have a question regarding the medical check.
I have some scars from a laparoscopic surgery in the adomen. Will the doctor ask me to take out my shirt and will see them while he/she examines me in-depth? Or the meeting is only an simple interview, with blood pressure control, questions and answers?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
I have some scars from a laparoscopic surgery in the adomen. Will the doctor ask me to take out my shirt and will see them while he/she examines me in-depth? Or the meeting is only an simple interview, with blood pressure control, questions and answers?
Their checking that you dont have any serious diseases like TB etc. You'll be fine

JAY1982

Jun 1, 2018
This is all you need to know about the exam and how the process will go.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Latest update on my Aplication 16 months now ... got Pre Arrival 3 month ago also ..,

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We have verified the information you provided on behalf of your constituent and we can provide you with the following details for your constituent about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada:

• The eligibility verifications have been finalized.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid .
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • Please note an application (ARC3014441) for Authorization to return to Canada (ARC) was received at the Canadian visa office
  • on May 6, 2019.
    • The file was referred to the delegate authority for ARC decision on August 7, 2019.
    • Please note there’s no specific processing time to finalize this type of application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact your constituent directly if anything is required or when a decision has been rendered.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anyone in the same situation?

Missey

Nov 7, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ghana
For all medical passed waiting for PR how many months remaining going to 3months and yet no message from them haven't had anything yet anyone who can give us a clue My timeline again changed to 16 weeks remaining any idea guys

Rajat0072

Nov 27, 2019
I submitted my online application along with medical but few days later i got medical request from embassy alongwith imm1017 form. In my profile status is medical is required and i contacted to physician he said that he have submitted all the reports.i mailed the high commission but didn't got reply. I am in trouble kindly somebody help me

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
specially applicants like us who did remedical,what can b done now bro??? May i know u r from which visa office??? Now i think we should send email and should raise cse frequently... What do u think?? How long we should wait with unlimited passion...
is there any case of 3rd time medical in canada immigration?
one more thing i want to know... who got remedical request , did u get pcc request also?? As pcc also expires after one year????

please reply.......[/QUOTE

how long it took for u to get PPR after remedicals?