'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to e-one, 1st of all happy new year to all

1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.

after long time in 7th december 2018 recieved RPRF letter which i paid for my parents on same day, than after 1 week i recievd the email from IRCC that they record my RPRF fee and my parents medical also expired in 27 december 2018 now i did't get any respones from NDVO for my parents application :( :( what should i do now pls someone help me.
Raise another CSE. They’ll probably get a re-medicals soon.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Raise another CSE. They’ll probably get a re-medicals soon.
Are you mean they request another medical exam for my parents ? after 2nd medical test how much should we wait for medical result which IRCC recived the result or make decison about my application ? because im tired of wait n wait...?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you mean they request another medical exam for my parents ? after 2nd medical test how much should we wait for medical result which IRCC recived the result or make decison about my application ? because im tired of wait n wait...?
I can until the frustration of waiting. Hopefully you’ll get another request for medicals soon, but in the meantime, use this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp to request for a case status update.

Reactions: Aziz123

poojasb

Oct 1, 2018
Hi,

We submitted our application to CIC (Paperbased to Nova scotia) on 2nd Nov 17, received acknowledgement mail on 9th Jan 18 stating that they have started processing our application. Received MR on 22nd Aug 18 and a Pre arrival mail on 23rd Aug 18. We completed out medicals on 27th Aug 18 and it reflected medicals passed on 4th Sep 18. Post this we are awaiting out PPR mail...it been more than 4 months now...can someone help me understand if this is normal and by when can i expect the golden mail...

Kostya2018

Jan 9, 2019
Hi, I submitted my application October 2017, passed medical September 2018, displayed that medical passed on 19th of Septemvber. Still waiting for PPR

Sam101010

Jul 23, 2018
Hi....iam also in the same situation...
Medical passed on oct 25 2018 ....since then no repllyy....
My husband's profile is under exprede entry... Then y it is taking so long after cleared medicals...any idea guys???

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
I received this following email from VFS Global right after I got my Biometrics done. What does this mean?
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20181219PKLHTRV7 The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Reactions: Aziz123

Shsss

Jan 28, 2019
I received this following email from VFS Global right after I got my Biometrics done. What does this mean?
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20181219PKLHTRV7 The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
R u mauritian??