+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

romano

Apr 27, 2015
i am also in same situation. i applied in FSW category. my timeline is as under:

application filed : 12 Sep 2014
PER received : 31 Dec 2014
updated info requested : Oct 2015 and Feb 2016
Medical received : 21 June 2017
Medical Done : 14 July 2017

Awaiting PPR. This wait is killing me.

Lancelot1975

Nov 5, 2017
Hi!

Good day guys!

I just want to know what is the next step for us to follow.

We are done with Medicals. Papers were forwarded to Manila office. Got an email requesting my wife and my wife and children's new passport biopage and mine and my wife's new NBI clearnce.

ECAS shows medicals received.

Is PPR coming up or what?

Thanks for the help.

Lancelot1975

Nov 5, 2017
I am wondering why it takes so long... my medical result was received on May 31 and up until now, there is no news. I contacted my lawyer office every month to get the update but no news. They are getting frustrated too. According to their experience with previous cases, it only takes maximum 3-4 weeks to receive PPR after the medical results are received.

I talked to another friend of mine who was in this situation before and she said she had waited... 6 months to get PPR.

I have been waiting 5 (soon to be 6) months. My lawyer sent an email to check on my case in July but she didn't receive any reply back. Meanwhile, my work permit got expires in August and I had to renew it... so, waiting for another application. It's like torture!

We are on the same boat. I hope there will be results in the coming days. Good luck to us.

dzablan

Sep 26, 2017
Hi!

Good day guys!

We are done with Medicals. Papers were forwarded to Manila office. Got an email requesting my wife and my wife and children's new passport biopage and mine and my wife's new NBI clearnce.

Thanks for the help.
Hi!

Good day guys!

Thanks for the help.
Hi Lance, when did you received sent your e-medicals? Our Medical results have been Received either, and we are under Manila Visa Office also.

romano

Apr 27, 2015
i am also in same situation. i applied in FSW category. my timeline is as under:

application filed : 12 Sep 2014
PER received : 31 Dec 2014
updated info requested : Oct 2015 and Feb 2016
Medical received : 21 June 2017
Medical Done : 14 July 2017

Awaiting PPR. This wait is killing me.

My ECAS status has now been changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made". Still havnt received PPR. What i should be expecting? Anybody can help?

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS status has now been changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made". Still havnt received PPR. What i should be expecting? Anybody can help?
@romano

in my case, I saw Decision Made 8:23 am then I received my PPR at 11:40 am on the same date.

Im sure.... it wont take you so long. God bless!

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Guys,

Could you please advise me regarding my application status? Below is my current status, taking in consideration I got the medical request on the 22th of October,17 medicals were sent on the 24th of October, additional medical examination was sent to my son and final medicals were received by the immigration on the 3rd of November. My visa office is Abu Dhabi office and my application is being processed at Paris.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2017.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 6, 2017.

3. We started processing your application on April 18, 2017.

4. We sent you correspondence on May 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5. We sent you correspondence on August 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6. Medical results have been received.

Thank you in advance and good luck for all!

Jkan

Reactions: Sukhsanghera

romano

Apr 27, 2015
Dear Guys,

Could you please advise me regarding my application status? Below is my current status, taking in consideration I got the medical request on the 22th of October,17 medicals were sent on the 24th of October, additional medical examination was sent to my son and final medicals were received by the immigration on the 3rd of November. My visa office is Abu Dhabi office and my application is being processed at Paris.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2017.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 6, 2017.

3. We started processing your application on April 18, 2017.

4. We sent you correspondence on May 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5. We sent you correspondence on August 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6. Medical results have been received.

Thank you in advance and good luck for all!

Jkan
You will soon (in couple of months may be) be getting passport request. all the best.

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
dm today .... i think i m only left from 2010 applications

Reactions: Sukhsanghera

Qwr123

Nov 17, 2017
Perrmanent Residence status shows that
We received ur application for permanent residence on July 27, 2017 We sent correspondence on September 15, 2017. If ur has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ur do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ur receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
Medical results have been received.How much time will take for passport request