AOR Received.
30-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
11-05-2018
I am waiting for my ppr .my medical finished on January. It is going to be 9 months when it will come
Hi,

Same like you we are waiting for ppr medical done in January. It’s going to be 9 months and 3 months left to processing time. We are Outland applicants.

Regards

smrbd1981

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
I am waiting for PPR since june 17 after MR. Already medical is passed & RPRF payment is ok. But, SGVO what they are doing...

deepu034

Jul 14, 2014
Hi Medicals Passed on Sep 25 and waiting for PPR now. NDVO is the office processing my application.

When to expect Decision Made Status and PPR ?

tejbirsingh

Jun 7, 2017
Hi All,

I have submitted my application on 6th of October and the status as of date says,
  • Application has been received
  • we are reviewing your eleigibility
  • .You do not need a medical exam.
Can you please tell when will the status start changing? or any information on the timelines?

cyren_05

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys....
Weve done are medical last may 15, 2017. . .ive send an additional docs by june 2, 2017. . .
And till now were still waiting for PPR.
Dont know when are they going to request it.

Can i have an idea if is it okay to use our passport cause were planing to go in HK.... Guys need an advice..thank you in Advance.

sndpdeepu

Oct 8, 2017
Hi,

I have given my medicals on 15th September 2017. Medicals results were received by CIC that I can see on eCas, still waiting for PPR, how many days it may take, from NDVO,

Another query, whether the Background check happens after medicals received or before medicals?

Samir2016

Oct 16, 2017
Hi there, any
Hi,

Just to share with you guys, my husband's medical was done on Jan4 and was received on Jan27, 2017. Until now, no news from cic yet and stuck on the same status up until now and it's almost 6months...

Patience is a virtue I guess.
Kelly
Hello, Our medicals were done end of Feb 2017, still waiting on the PR visa. What about you guys any luck so far? Our status says in progress and have the line added early in March 2017 " Medical results have been received"

bluemango

Aug 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, my parents did the medical check on June 2nd, it's been over 4 months till now , at Manila office. Anyone can shed some lights that how long it will be for the next step?

And I'm afraid that the medical result will be expire soon, is it 6 months valid period? what about after 6 months still no result. do they need to do a remedical?

Thanks vmuch in advance !

Samir2016

Oct 16, 2017
Hi, my parents did the medical check on June 2nd, it's been over 4 months till now , at Manila office. Anyone can shed some lights that how long it will be for the next step?

And I'm afraid that the medical result will be expire soon, is it 6 months valid period? what about after 6 months still no result. do they need to do a remedical?

Thanks vmuch in advance !
My parents medical was done in Feb 2017, status changed into "Medical results have been received in March 2017" still waiting for PR documents. I believe medical doesn't expire for 1 year. Anyone else in same situation or have received PR please reply and let us know how long it took. Our Immigration office is London, UK

danieltiendat

Oct 29, 2015
I am wondering why it takes so long... my medical result was received on May 31 and up until now, there is no news. I contacted my lawyer office every month to get the update but no news. They are getting frustrated too. According to their experience with previous cases, it only takes maximum 3-4 weeks to receive PPR after the medical results are received.

I talked to another friend of mine who was in this situation before and she said she had waited... 6 months to get PPR.

I have been waiting 5 (soon to be 6) months. My lawyer sent an email to check on my case in July but she didn't receive any reply back. Meanwhile, my work permit got expires in August and I had to renew it... so, waiting for another application. It's like torture!