+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
But it is for the one progrm which i applied by myself. Why my agency making it cozy by linking it to another prgm which is applied by them for me
Maybe that's the problem! Because in my case, I kept it totally separate.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Nothing is ever free brother, it is same as the broker system wherein you get customers we pay your percentage. They charge hefty amounts which if agents ask customers directly their business will be shut. I am not against it just stay strong as they are not working for free and just ask and get whatever you need from them. You may have to be a little persistent to get things done by the agent. I personally need them only for the visa process but that is not a particular service they offer, they bundle it with the package so that they can get their commissions.
They must be getting a lot of applications and they don't have any obligation towards you so you get the lackluster service. They will only get paid if the student gets the offer letter. Perhaps they don't process and wait for a student with a better profile since that would make them look better in the eyes of the college.

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
College : Humber & Sheridan
Course: Marketing Management
Intake : Sept 2019
Ielts score: 8.0
Date of application: Sheridan -14th Oct , Humber - 14th Nov
Updates: Received offer letter from Humber
WHEN YOU RECEVIED HUMBER OFFER LETTER , HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKEN ??

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I got official mail from canada colleges that they dont accept 5+ study gap students while asking for profile eligibility. This is what they revert me back.
I think there should be a separation of college acceptance and visa approval. Because you mostly will get admissions in most colleges provided you academics and English score are above their requirements as work experience does not count as gap given it's in a formal sector. Your agent must be pointing towards visa approval as that can tricky to make them understand about your true intention. But agents do help here a lot with their experience.

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
College : Humber & Sheridan
Course: Marketing Management
Intake : Sept 2019
Ielts score: 8.0
Date of application: Sheridan -14th Oct , Humber - 14th Nov
Updates: Received offer letter from Humber[/QUOTE
SHARE YOUR PROFILE PLS

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
College : Sheridan
Course : Pharmacy technician
Intake : may 2019
Date of application : August 28
Updates : under consideration

It's been 3 months now n I'm really worried .
Do u guyz know if Sheridan has started issuing offer letters for may 2019 intake ?
Yes, they have started recently, you should get your answer in this month or at most by January. I got their official reply a month back that they will start procession applications for May intake in a few weeks. its been 4 weeks and one of my mate got his LOA.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
The college's Bangalore office apparently told them to go through the agent and not directly as their slots were full. I have only applied direct and so far I have got ID's from both Humber and Sheridan within 24 hrs of payment of application fees.

As far as I'm aware when I apply directly they ask if I have a representative. If you select yes they want the representative's details and if not then you can just proceed forward. More than likely they use the exact same online application system.
Exactly I have done the same when I applied on my own. Apparently reservation system also infected Canadian Colleges maybe wherein some Big time Agents might have few seats reserved so that if seats are full you have to come through them making their business workable. That's my thesis, no concrete proof for that yet.:p

Reactions: Engmmh and Raaj123

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Bsc. Hotel and Hospitality administration - First Class with distinction - 80%

IELTS - 8.0 Overall

Listening- 9
Reading- 9
Writing- 6.5
Speaking- 7.5

Applied on 14th Nov and got offer letter on 24th Nov. Note this is a graduate certificate course.

Reactions: Archana6593

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Exactly I have done the same when I applied on my own. Apparently reservation system also infected Canadian Colleges maybe wherein some Big time Agents might have few seats reserved so that if seats are full you have to come through them making their business workable. That's my thesis, no concrete proof for that yet.:p
Don't know could be that some colleges do that. My thesis is that Centennial's Bangalore office is actually a representative that does not directly work for Centennial and is like a Super Agent or something like that. They are managing all the agents and maybe getting an overall cut.

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
College : Centennial
Course: Advanced Biotechnology Fast track
Intake : May 2019
Ielts score: 6.5
Date of application: 29th of November....Applied through IDP
Updates: No response from college yet
Has anyone received the offer letter from centennial for may 19 ?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Help me I have BSc-62.4%(physics, chemistry, mathematics)(2018 with no backlog)
IELTS-7.5(6.5)
I got rejection from ISI college Montreal
(Computer networks and security)-May
My offer is under consideration from matrix college for Supply chain mgt.-Sept
Now IDP has suggested me to apply to LaSalle for computer networks.
But I want to apply for Lambton Big data program, But application page doesn't show option for that.
Please help.

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Help me I have BSc-62.4%(physics, chemistry, mathematics)(2018 with no backlog)
IELTS-7.5(6.5)
I got rejection from ISI college Montreal
(Computer networks and security)-May
My offer is under consideration from matrix college for Supply chain mgt.-Sept
Now IDP has suggested me to apply to LaSalle for computer networks.
But I want to apply for Lambton Big data program, But application page doesn't show option for that.
Please help.
Looking for which program big data - science & informatics or big data applied Science or cloud computing for big data ?

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Looking for which program big data - science & informatics or big data applied Science or cloud computing for big data ?
Big data - science and informatics.
I also want to apply to st. Lawrence's business analytics, but it will open in jan.
Can u suggest me any other course?
Any reply will be appreciated.