+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
These days agents doesnt want to work hard or follow up for students.

its already 5 week gone my agent dont get his undertaking letter approved from the college for first program.

Thats why i want to connect to @Ntechno to know that did his agent also took any undertaking letter signed from him for the prgm he applied himself.

In the other forum he has mention that he has applied one prgm from himself and another from agent.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
These days agents doesnt want to work hard or follow up for students.

its already 5 week gone my agent dont get his undertaking letter approved from the college for first program.

Thats why i want to connect to @Ntechno to know that did his agent also took any undertaking letter signed from him for the prgm he applied himself.
This undertaking letter you talk about is just an authorization letter which any third party has to do if they are filling on behalf of someone. All colleges have such a form and your agent merely has to contact the college and ask them to add the form. Even if they don't add your application which you filed should still be valid only that your agent cannot access it and only you can.

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
College: Centennial
Course: GBM & PM
Intake: Sep 2019
IELTS score: 7 (6.5)
Date of application : 5th Dec, 2018
Updates: Applied for Sep intake as suggested by college that seats are full for Jan and May.

College: Conestoga
Course: Project Management
Intake: Sep 2019
IELTS score: 7 (6.5)
Date of application : 3rd Nov, 2018
Updates: Only acknowledgement email received on 3rd Nov, 2018

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
This undertaking letter you talk about is just an authorization letter which any third party has to do if they are filling on behalf of someone. All colleges have such a form and your agent merely has to contact the college and ask them to add the form. Even if they don't add your application which you filed should still be valid only that your agent cannot access it and only you can.

Ok.

What about the other program which agent have applied for me IBM. Will that authorisation letter affect that application ?

Asking this becoz when i asked my agent my status for this IBM program application they said status is showing 'Pending Authorisation Letter'

Is it possible ?

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ok.

What about the other program which agent have applied for me IBM. Will that authorisation letter affect that application ?

Asking this becoz when i asked my agent my status for this IBM program application they said status is showing 'Pending Authorisation Letter'

Is it possible ?
While the Authorisation Letter is for first program i.e. Business Administration - Accounting (Fast- Track ).

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
While the Authorisation Letter is for first program i.e. Business Administration - Accounting (Fast- Track ).
If you are going through agent you have to sign a authorization form to the college. The IBM course should be standard as you are not trying to attach it to a existing application. You and the agent apply on the same website so I don't know honestly what your agent is doing. You need to go and ask them what are they doing exactly ?

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
If you are going through agent you have to sign a authorization form to the college. The IBM course should be standard as you are not trying to attach it to a existing application. You and the agent apply on the same website so I don't know honestly what your agent is doing. You need to go and ask them what are they doing exactly ?

Ok. I will do the same. Stay connected. :)

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
They are lazy . From last 5 weeks

My agent - said we have sent email for updation of authorisation letter and still have not got any reply.

I m from india so mail for any updation should be sent to bangalore office centennial college. And i know bangalore office most probably reply after one week. So if my agent have sent then why they have not got any reply it shows they lieing :-(

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Ok. I will do the same. Stay connected. :)
Did you paid them any advance money?
Majority of consultants call numerous times that you will miss deadline. But after you pay them some advance, they sit back and calling process gets inversed.

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018

My agent - said we have sent email for updation of authorisation letter and still have not got any reply.

I m from india so mail for any updation should be sent to bangalore office centennial college. And i know bangalore office most probably reply after one week. So if my agent have sent then why they have not got any reply it shows they lieing :-(
Pick up phone and call Bangalore office directly.

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Did you paid them any advance money?
Majority of consultants call numerous times that you will miss deadline. But after you pay them some advance, they sit back and calling process gets inversed.

No i have not paid them a single penny. The offer letter is for free. I have to pay once they apply for visa approx amount of 11-12000/-

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

You know you can just try and send a email to centennial international at international@centennialcollege.can

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Pick up phone and call Bangalore office directly.
i have already called them they said you have applied thru agent so your agent have to follow up with us for any matter.

When i asked my agent to do that this what they reply
Agent - we have sent mail regarding this to our head office delhi they will follow up with the same .

Just f**king head office branch office excuses.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
i have already called them they said you have applied thru agent so your agent have to follow up with us for any matter.

When i asked my agent to do that this what they reply
Agent - we have sent mail regarding this to our head office delhi they will follow up with the same .

Just f**king head office branch office excuses.
Forgive me for asking do you really want to study in this college if this is the response for you trying to give them money ?