+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Humber required strong academic profile with 65 -70% . And i have low academic profile.
for that matter, try applying to sault college yourself. they will require CV if study gap is between 5 to 10 years. visit their admission requirements page before applying.

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
You will be limited in options then. However time consuming it might be I would humbly suggest you go to each and every college directly and ask and apply directly. Otherwise you are mercy of agents.
I know that but these days colleges prefer applications thru agents and getting on your own is very rare.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
These days agents doesnt want to work hard or follow up for students.

its already 5 week gone my agent dont get his undertaking letter approved from the college for first program.

Thats why i want to connect to @Ntechno to know that did his agent also took any undertaking letter signed from him for the prgm he applied himself.
I did inform her that I have applied it before taking help from them so they just said keep us posted of the developments and once the offer comes in, let us know and at the same time they applied for another course in the same college- centennial and I got offer letter for that in 2 weeks. After a few days the email from centennial came in for the course I applied for personally and they asked me for an additional document to move ahead with the admission process. Waiting for Sheridan as that course is my first preference.

aryachandrans

Nov 2, 2018
College : Sheridan
Course : Pharmacy technician
Intake : may 2019
Date of application : August 28
Updates : under consideration

It's been 3 months now n I'm really worried .
Do u guyz know if Sheridan has started issuing offer letters for may 2019 intake ?

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018

Do u guyz know if Sheridan has started issuing offer letters for may 2019 intake ?
I suggest you to have another backup plan as they rejected most of ur offers by making us Wait for more than 3 months

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

Sheridan seems to be notorious for giving the offer letter at the last minute. I am going to wait till February. If I don't get I will go with Humber.

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
Sheridan seems to be notorious for giving the offer letter at the last minute. I am going to wait till February. If I don't get I will go with Humber.
I don't think it will provide offer at last minute. U better go with humber since it is far more better than Sheridan. ...Sheridan had rejected all our offers letter by making us Wait for more than three months...

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I don't think it will provide offer at last minute. U better go with humber since it is far more better than Sheridan. ...Sheridan had rejected all our offers letter by making us Wait for more than three months...
Yeah but I have to take a loan and don't want to start the interest from now onwards so I might add well wait. Humber has given me till 3rd March. Personally I know for business Humber is better but I don't want to just waste the Sheridan application fee.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
This undertaking letter you talk about is just an authorization letter which any third party has to do if they are filling on behalf of someone. All colleges have such a form and your agent merely has to contact the college and ask them to add the form. Even if they don't add your application which you filed should still be valid only that your agent cannot access it and only you can.
According to me it's not so simple as accepting this for the college means a payout of the commission to the agency, its an expense for the college.

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
According to me it's not so simple as accepting this for the college means a payout of the commission to the agency, its an expense for the college.
But it is for the one progrm which i applied by myself. Why my agency making it cozy by linking it to another prgm which is applied by them for me

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
No i have not paid them a single penny. The offer letter is for free. I have to pay once they apply for visa approx amount of 11-12000/-
Nothing is ever free brother, it is same as the broker system wherein you get customers we pay your percentage. They charge hefty amounts which if agents ask customers directly their business will be shut. I am not against it just stay strong as they are not working for free and just ask and get whatever you need from them. You may have to be a little persistent to get things done by the agent. I personally need them only for the visa process but that is not a particular service they offer, they bundle it with the package so that they can get their commissions.

Dec 1, 2018
College : georgian college
Course: hospitality- hotel and resort operations
Ielts score: 7.0
Date of application: 21st november 2018
Updates: letter of acceptance recieved on 29th november

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
The college's Bangalore office apparently told them to go through the agent and not directly as their slots were full. I have only applied direct and so far I have got ID's from both Humber and Sheridan within 24 hrs of payment of application fees.

As far as I'm aware when I apply directly they ask if I have a representative. If you select yes they want the representative's details and if not then you can just proceed forward. More than likely they use the exact same online application system.