+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Big data - science and informatics.
I also want to apply to st. Lawrence's business analytics, but it will open in jan.
Can u suggest me any other course?
Any reply will be appreciated.
Do one thing send a mail to international@lambtoncollege.ca and ask them about the same program you want to apply when will open and for which intake .
Sorry i can't suggest you course because don't know what your choice and the relevant program as per your profile. take help from other group member.

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Do one thing send a mail to international@lambtoncollege.ca and ask them about the same program you want to apply when will open and for which intake .
Sorry i can't suggest you course because don't know what your choice and the relevant program as per your profile. take help from other group member.
I did that.
Lambton college hasn't replied for 5 days. By the way, I have scored 7.5(6.5) in IELTS and have 62.4% in BSc (2018, zero backlogs, Physics, chemistry, maths)

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Also I am interested in studying data science, especially its applications to business.
Listen May 19 is full for most college apply for Sept 19 intake and take help from good agent who is transparent with you for your application status.

By the way most of the information available for Colleges sites for program, duration , fees, admission requirement. but for seat availability you have to contact agent. Suggest you IDP agent of your city.

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

Ri$hab

Dec 8, 2018
College : Seneca
Course: global hospitality business development
Intake : sept 2019
Updates: I’ve applied for may19 but got offer letter for sep19 intake. Is there any possibility to change it to may intake ?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Listen May 19 is full for most college apply for Sept 19 intake and take help from good agent who is transparent with you for your application status.

By the way most of the information available for Colleges sites for program, duration , fees, admission requirement. but for seat availability you have to contact agent. Suggest you IDP agent of your city.
Currently I am receiving services of IDP.
I want to pursue data science. I scored 62% in my bachelor's( 2018, Physics, chemistry, maths) and have 7.5bands(6.5). Thanks.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Updates: I’ve applied for may19 but got offer letter for sep19 intake. Is there any possibility to change it to may intake ?
The chances are extremely low, because the reason your were given Sept 2019 is because either the May intake was full already or it has been cancelled. Still you may ask your agent to request with a genuine reason why is it necessary that you should attend may classes.

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
college and courses: ITS in Humber, Mobile solutions development in Lambton

intake: sept 19

updates: applied on 6th November in Humber and 4th November for Lambton.
applied for Jan 19 intake for the same course in Humber but got waitlisted.

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
1.) When you applied and got offer letter ? mention dates
2.) Have you got it with sitting back after apply or continuously follow up thru emails ?

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well its my personal view i.e. Bangalore as fast application process and positive too as compare to Delhi. Telling you again my PERSONAL VIEW :)

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Anyone applied for University of Fraser Valley for may 2019 for post baccalaureate certificate in Data analysis? Please help me I am unable to pay application fee and now login is also not working.