+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

pepino99

May 17, 2019
How are people who sent files 4 days before me able to get their application number when they’re telling me who submitted 4 days after that it’s too early and no number has been generated and that we’ll just have to wait
For the same reason most June applicants like me 50% already got their AOR, it's not linear. May applicants got shafted for some reason.

Tisha2016

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
For the same reason most June applicants like me 50% already got their AOR, it's not linear. May applicants got shafted for some reason.
It’s so frustrating for us it’s going on to 2.5 months we don’t no what to expect I’m putting in my hubbys extension in don’t no what to expect anymore.

Jiotr

Jul 15, 2019
Application for PR and work permit sent on May 21.
Are we supposed to get the police clearance certificate beforehand or is IRCC going to request it later?
I'm pretty sure they recently changed it, now you can provide it upfront with your application.

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
@LittleNinja @SofiaMartins @Cocorosie @Tisha2016 Thank you, guys. This long wait is so frustrating. Looking at other months on excel file it seems that first couple weeks of May are in hands of some summer interns lol

I m just so relieved that my OWP was not returned because of that missing payment that we submitted later than the initial applications. Cant imaging it s being returned after 2.5 months wait

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
@LittleNinja @SofiaMartins @Cocorosie @Tisha2016 Thank you, guys. This long wait is so frustrating. Looking at other months on excel file it seems that first couple weeks of May are in hands of some summer interns lol

I m just so relieved that my OWP was not returned because of that missing payment that we submitted later than the initial applications. Cant imaging it s being returned after 2.5 months wait
Yeah! The wait has been unbearable and so long...
Well, at least it's over and done with for the first part :)

Reactions: IrrMirr

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019

Best of luck with the job hunting! :)

Tisha2016

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Congrats!

I am may 16 appicant. You are so lucky you got yours already. I just called and still have to wait. They only gave me a temporary #.
Ya I got it after calling the helpline twice the first french man was not helpful. The second time I called the lady was very helpful and gave us the number.

hpprajapati

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Interview........
TLU updated on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
on 15/07/2015, DM on 18/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent to NDVO on 16/07/2015, Passport received on 31/07/15
LANDED..........
Visa issued date 15/07/2015, Landing in October
Hello, I have applied in May for PR+OWP for my wife. We have not received AOR yet, her visitorr expires within 3 weeks, and I'm applying for the extension of visitor Visa.
My question is what reason should I write in the form for extension? If I write the truth that we're waiting for processing of OWP and PR application, will they reject the extension application?
Answer to this question will make many things clear for us.

Thanks.