+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019
May 16 applicant here. I just called and they say they are still working on may 8. I don’t get how other people already have aor.

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received my AOR on June 25th but still not able to link the file to my account. Can anyone please help?

Thanks

Tisha2016

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
May 16 applicant here. I just called and they say they are still working on may 8. I don’t get how other people already have aor.
There is still one more May 16 submission yet to get AOR strange that they’re working on May 8th when May 10th, 13th and 16th select candidates got AOR

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019
There is still one more May 16 submission yet to get AOR strange that they’re working on May 8th when May 10th, 13th and 16th select candidates got AOR
I hope & pray they don’t return my application coz it’s been over 2 months of wait already.

LEENY17

May 26, 2019
Application received on May 12th
Called CIC today. They provided my application number but I haven't received the AOR yet. Idk how does that work

harsimrankaur24

Apr 9, 2019
App sent: may 6th
App recieved: may 8th

Called today and an agent told me that my application was returned on July 13th.

Super sad. Hopefully the wait won't be as long when I re-apply.
Hi,

Did you got your file back with you or are you still waiting for it.
Cz when i called ircc they told me they sent my file on 10th july but i did not received yet ..

H
Do you have any idea how much time it will take?

Michyap

Jul 3, 2019
OHIP is Ontario, but my husband and I are in New Brunswick and he has Medicare (NB's OHIP). All we needed was proof of residency and his Visitor Record. We just applied 1 month ago and his Visitor Record expires in September. He got it anyways in less than 2 weeks!
Wow! That's surprising to know. Thanks for the information!

Reactions: jods24

NitaT

Jul 15, 2019
I see a trend people who get their package return it’s usually 1 and a half month but people who get their AOR usually wait over two months before they hear anything from the government. You should be in the clear this time since it’s been over two months
Hopefully that's the case. It would be such a relief whenever i received the aor.
Thank you

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Hey! Any news on your OWP? Did they approve it yet?
Hi, nope, nothing(

Also my linked application called "Online application" (isnt it suppose to be "Open work permit"?) with the date of submission April 25... whereas i submit both applications on May 1. But the file number starts with "W" so it must be the right one lol

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi, nope, nothing(

Also my linked application called "Online application" (isnt it suppose to be "Open work permit"?) with the date of submission April 25... whereas i submit both applications on May 1. But the file number starts with "W" so it must be the right one lol
Mine is the exact same.. Says Online Application with a submitted date of "April 26th" and was really submitted May 3rd...

Must be correct if ours look the same :)

Reactions: IrrMirr