+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Aman.ghafar

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
I recieved a msg saying i have meet the eligibility to apply and etobicoke office will contact me.

What does this mean?
What stagebis this and what else is left?
Thanks for the help in advance

Reactions: Trabia and may2019

Shasha2211

Dec 9, 2019
What is DM?
It is decision made that your file is completed and you have met all the eligibility requirements of PR and they have granted the permanent residence for you, so the Etobicoke office will contact you for further interview date & time. So now it’s like the landing interview so congratulations.

Aman.ghafar

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
It is decision made that your file is completed and you have met all the eligibility requirements of PR and they have granted the permanent residence for you, so the Etobicoke office will contact you for further interview date & time. So now it’s like the landing interview so congratulations.
Hi thanks for the info. Btw i didnt receive any information regarding sponsor approval or anything. Is that normal ?

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I was asked to resubmit a IMM5669 file. In the message to me, I was asked to submit it in IRCC Webform. I have linked my application on myCIC account. So, anyone know if I can upload the file in myCIC?
Please tell me something if you know it. Thank you so much in advance.

Trabia

Sep 11, 2019
I was asked to resubmit a IMM5669 file. In the message to me, I was asked to submit it in IRCC Webform. I have linked my application on myCIC account. So, anyone know if I can upload the file in myCIC?
Please tell me something if you know it. Thank you so much in advance.
I think you have to submit through IRCC web form. Or you can call them to confirm before submission

Reactions: may2019

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.
I have 1 major issue, I am getting ready to send my PR application under common law, but I have one daughter who resides in my country of origin, her mom filled, signed and notorized the non accompanying children form and sent it to me with an expired driver’s licence.
She does not have any other ID and she applied to renew the driver’s license but never gets it.
What should I do?

evaz

Aug 6, 2014
Just wanted to let everyone know I received PR on the 23rd!

My timeline was:
Application received: May 15
AOR: July 26
OWP approved: Aug 24
Medical passed: Oct 31
Background check cleared: Nov 22
DM: Nov 23
Interview/PR status approved: Dec 23

Thank you to everyone who answered questions and helped put my mind at ease throughout this process! It's definitely stressful, but it all payed off, and 5 months earlier than estimated! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

manjyot

Jun 18, 2017
Hello All,
I submitted my wife's PR sponsorship application this year on May 17, 2019.

Timelines stated as below: -

Application received: May 28, 2019
Application started processing: - November 26, 2019
Medical request: - October 11, 2019
Medical passed: October 31, 2019
Interview request: December 08, 2019
Interview Scheduled at Vancouver office: - December 31, 2019

Could someone who has already done the interview (Vancouver Office specifically) Please advice what questions are asked during the interview and any advice what to be prepared for. We have all the documents ready as requested in the interview letter.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Manjyot (Mj) Singh