+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

RaiCast

Jun 16, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone!

I had my landing interview yesterday at the Vancouver office and finally got my CoPR, yay!!! Had to wait for more than an hour because place was packed but the officer who interviewed us was a very pleasant person. Only very basic questions were asked like first and most recent entry to Canada, convicted of any crime, any dependents in Canada or outside, removal order or denied entry into Canada.

Hope this helps and good luck to all!

Reactions: Janice Bond

Mr.gillpinder

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone!

I had my landing interview yesterday at the Vancouver office and finally got my CoPR, yay!!! Had to wait for more than an hour because place was packed but the officer who interviewed us was a very pleasant person. Only very basic questions were asked like first and most recent entry to Canada, convicted of any crime, any dependents in Canada or outside, removal order or denied entry into Canada.

Hope this helps and good luck to all!

cassidyc

Nov 29, 2019
Finally I got my landing interview from Etobicoke office on Jan8th.... A the best everyone don’t loose hope.
Congrats! How did your interview go yesterday? I finally got my interview request yesterday! Have mine next week at Etobicoke office. Anything I should know or you wish you knew before going?

Dun328

Jan 9, 2020
Hi all,

We have our landing interview next week at the Kitchener office. Does anyone know what is acceptable for Sponsor ID? (I am the sponsor, Canadian) I lost my drivers license somewhere and can’t find it, and I’ve applied to get a replacement but won’t have it in time for the interview. Would my health card for photo and then some utility bills and bank statements to show address work?
Thanks

bu1007

Aug 31, 2019
We had our landing interview tonight at the Winnipeg office! Really simple process, they just ask the last entry date into Canada and your original entry date and if you have any criminal convictions etc.
So glad the process is complete now! Thank you to all in this thread for your support, and for those who are still waiting just hang in there... there'll be good news coming soon I'm sure :)

Reactions: Topethedop

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hi all,

We have our landing interview next week at the Kitchener office. Does anyone know what is acceptable for Sponsor ID? (I am the sponsor, Canadian) I lost my drivers license somewhere and can’t find it, and I’ve applied to get a replacement but won’t have it in time for the interview. Would my health card for photo and then some utility bills and bank statements to show address work?
Thanks
The Health Card won’t have the address. I would recommend take a couple ids. Health Card, passport, bills or house lease (to confirm address) You would want to have extra documents with you for the day, instead of not having the one they’ll ask then. The officers are usually very helpful. If still unsure call the immigration helpline to clarify this situation.

Mr.gillpinder

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Received SA approve message on December 24nd 2019, . Processing start on 24nd December on application ...nothing after that
Application received 31st may

Anyone else in the same boat?

Thank you

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Anyone else here whose application is still in process?
App received on may 31th SA 24 DEC still nothing after SA ..waiting Aip nd dm ..any one reply please
Application received May 22nd 2019 and after that Medical results have been received it shows. No updates after that.

If we check online it says "We are processing your background check" No SA update as well.

Waiting on getting some good news soon.

Reactions: Mr.gillpinder

Mr.gillpinder

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Application received May 22nd 2019 and after that Medical results have been received it shows. No updates after that.

If we check online it says "We are processing your background check" No SA update as well.

Waiting on getting some good news soon.
I'm also waiting for something good to hear

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi All,

I am a June applicant but wanted to see how long it's taking you guys to receive the PR Card in mail after the landing interview?

Thanks!