+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Thank You. My application is in Sydney (Nova Scotia). I know the processing there is slow.
I have mentioned this question on other group too but not received any answer yet so mentioning here too.

My AOR is 14th May (inland - CEC)
Medical passed in June
No updates after that
VO: Sydney (NC)

When I expect the updates? Is there any possibility before Christmas? I need to take certain critical decisions based on it.
Honestly everything in God's hands.Just pray we get it before Christmas.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
I know, it is disappointing. But what can we do :( I'm hoping to receive mine in January too. My PGWP will expire on April so I really don't want to do the process and spend for the processing fee esp I have dependent (spouse).

I'm wondering which VO are those applicants who received their PPRs after 2-3 months. that's fast!!!
Sorry to go off the track but cud you tell from which univ have you done pg?My son is in 12th right now.Can u clear one doubt if u have knowledge? As my ppr hasn't come yet I am thinking of finishing his Indian cbse board exams and then come.So do you think he will get admission in software engg in gud univ on the basis of Indian grades?He will give ielts.Or he shud repeat 12th over there?Thanks in anticipation.

Hksandy

Nov 8, 2019
Hi, My AOR is also 7th MAY and Visa Office is NDVO. I raised a WEBFORM last week but no reply yet. In how many days you got reply from NDVO.
Hi, My AOR is also 7th MAY and Visa Office is NDVO. I raised a WEBFORM last week but no reply yet. In how many days you got reply from NDVO.
Hey, sending mails or raising webforms for ndvo is a waste of time. I have done it so often but they never reply. Use the webform link of IRCC Canada office. I raised it twice (after andmy 6month timeline passed) and both times got reply after one week. First time the agent didn't mention much about the status but just told that my file is at ndvo. The second time the agent explicitly explained the status. So it depends from agent to agent how much details they can provide.but one thing is for sure that sending queries to ndvo is redundant

Reactions: Mahal03

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hey, sending mails or raising webforms for ndvo is a waste of time. I have done it so often but they never reply. Use the webform link of IRCC Canada office. I raised it twice (after andmy 6month timeline passed) and both times got reply after one week. First time the agent didn't mention much about the status but just told that my file is at ndvo. The second time the agent explicitly explained the status. So it depends from agent to agent how much details they can provide.but one thing is for sure that sending queries to ndvo is redundant
So we can contact VO to know the status exactly ?

Reactions: Wishcan

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Can we create a list of people who have passed the 6 month mark so we have a better idea who is in the same boat?

I'll start with myself:

Islander216 - May 28 AOR

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Mine VO is Sydney too. (AOR 14th May - CEC)
Only Medical passed in June and no updates since then.
I raised webform to ask them the status on 14th May. I called agent today and requested her to send a note to VO for expediting the file. She told me that they also just send the webform kind of note which I have already sent. However, it is upto case officer when they will take it.
Also, once the 6 months are passed then there is no prediction when the process will complete.

@legalfalcon : Is it really true that Sydney office takes around 8 months for processing? What is your experience on it?
I am March 2019 applicant
Aor April 10
Medical and bio done
Security in process and file still in Sydney
Now it’s been 9 months

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Thank You. My application is in Sydney (Nova Scotia). I know the processing there is slow.
I have mentioned this question on other group too but not received any answer yet so mentioning here too.

My AOR is 14th May (inland - CEC)
Medical passed in June
No updates after that
VO: Sydney (NC)

When I expect the updates? Is there any possibility before Christmas? I need to take certain critical decisions based on it.
i really hope everyone of us here will receive it before Christmas but In reality, I guess we won’t get it in 2019... but high expectations in January or February

just assume you will get it in 8-9 months first

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019