+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
i really hope everyone of us here will receive it before Christmas but In reality, I guess we won’t get it in 2019... but high expectations in January or February

just assume you will get it in 8-9 months first
Hummm....Those who have pending decisions and actions like me, should have plan-2 ready and pray the God for miracle. :(

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
That's fine if it's only your third call, don't get me wrong, you should still follow up on your file but just avoid doing so within short intervals.

I think wait for at least 2 weeks between calls, if not 3.

It's about finding the right balance, maybe someone's application is already approved but they haven't gotten around to doing the formalities to have the PPR sent and all of that.

Then when you call it will remind them about your application, that's why i think there are several people who get their PPR right after calling or sending a message by webform.

Just use some discretion is all i'm saying, so that they don't get annoyed.
Agent told me that we can call as many times as we need.
We should not raise webforms very frequently though. It is a document and so it makes the file bulky.
If we send webform, it does not mean that they will take our case on priority - agent told me that each case is different and so ultimately it takes its own time. When we raise webform then they are only responsible for acknowledging us (which we get in max 7 days)

Reactions: Wishcan

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong, but if your AOR is April then you are about 7 months into your application, so one month over the soft deadline of October.

Of course that still sucks, but i think there is less cause for concern.

It looks like several of us will be in the same boat because now that we're over the 6 month mark, there is no indication when we'll get an answer.
Yeah u r right after aor it’s 7 but still people have gotten their pprs in less than 7 months of their aor :(

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Agent told me that we can call as many times as we need.
We should not raise webforms very frequently though. It is a document and so it makes the file bulky.
If we send webform, it does not mean that they will take our case on priority - agent told me that each case is different and so ultimately it takes its own time. When we raise webform then they are only responsible for acknowledging us (which we get in max 7 days)
Of course, the agent will never tell you that you can't call them, that would be an infraction on their part. But it doesn't mean they don't get annoyed when people call very frequently about their application.

Reactions: Hope-2019

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah u r right after aor it’s 7 but still people have gotten their pprs in less than 7 months of their aor :(
I know what you mean, there are people in the June AOR thread who have already gotten their PPRs, some around the 5 month mark even.

Of course I am happy for them, but it would be nice for us as well if we could get ours too...

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Fellow Sydney VO CEC inland here. :(

Aor 15 May
Med Passed
Eligible under reviewing
Security not started
Estimate over at nov 15

My application going straight to be 1 year seems like. :(

NarendarM

Apr 13, 2019
AOR Received.
29-05-2019
Hii everyone,

Got the passport request today. My timeline is as follows.

PNP Outland - Ontario

AOR : May 29 , 2019
Biometrics : July 10,2019
MEP : July 18, 2019, Expired in Aug, 2019 and extended till Aug 2020 on 7th Oct 2019
Bio Metric - July 23, 2019,
PPR Mail : Nov 28, 2019.

VO - Nova Scotia , Sydney.

Was in same status of Criminality Passed, Eligibility met, Security Yet to be initiated for last 50 days. Called IRCC on 26th Nov and inquired agent about any option to speed up the process or trigger a note to VO. Agent told will send a note to VO about delay and speed up the process.

After 2 days I got good news in my mail box.

Thank you all and all the best for everyone

Reactions: Sdfg and Wishcan

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hii everyone,

PNP Outland - Ontario

MEP : July 18, 2019, Expired in Aug, 2019 and extended till Aug 2020 on 7th Oct 2019

Was in same status of Criminality Passed, Eligibility met, Security Yet to be initiated for last 50 days. Called IRCC on 26th Nov and inquired agent about any option to speed up the process or trigger a note to VO. Agent told will send a note to VO about delay and speed up the process.

VO - Nova Scotia , Sydney.:eek::eek:

unbeliveable they are that fast

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
VO - Nova Scotia , Sydney.:eek::eek:

unbeliveable they are that fast

It truly is unbelievable! I also have a PNP application that's being processed in the Sydney, NS VO and I was surprised when I received a medical exam request early this month! It's only been 6 months since my AOR and "supposedly" this PNP application process should take around 15 months. I read up on previous threads from applicants who applied roughly around the same time I did (date-wise) last year, and they only received their medical request a year after their AOR. I also called IRCC about my application a few weeks ago and they told me that eligibility has already passed for me as well (eligibility is supposedly the last step) and now they're just waiting for me to provide them with a police certificate. I don't know what it is with Sydney VO and PNP applications, but they seem to be processing them much quicker lately!

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hii everyone,

PNP Outland - Ontario

Congrats, PNPs are fast I believe as there is already 1 level of scrutiny done on your application.

Reactions: Wishcan

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hii everyone,

PNP Outland - Ontario

Congrats.Wow so Sydney works fast some times.Thats another ray of hope for all of us waiting endlessly.Thanks

Reactions: Mahal03

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hii everyone,

PNP Outland - Ontario

Did you get any verification call?