+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
@legalfalcon I have a query.Actually I have multiple degrees like costume designing and bcom and one more.All three are not related to each other.Can that be a reason for eligibility not met? Though I am working in commerce field and have provided my salary slips IT returns etc with employer letter.I am 3 may aor.They said eligibility under review by an officer.I am afraid he doesnt fail me on this ground.
Order your GCMS note and agent will leave a comment on your case...

Reactions: Wishcan

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
You probably process in Sydney CIO for CEC but call to ask
You were right, ours is in Sydney!! I just called earlier :( As per agent, everything is in progress :( But she told me not to worry as what she can see, they are doing something in our application and that there's nothing pending. Is this a good sign though?

The agent was nice, she told me she'll send an update request to the VO so they would be reminded as well that my application has passed the processing time.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Mine VO is Sydney too. (AOR 14th May - CEC)
Only Medical passed in June and no updates since then.
I raised webform to ask them the status on 14th May. I called agent today and requested her to send a note to VO for expediting the file. She told me that they also just send the webform kind of note which I have already sent. However, it is upto case officer when they will take it.
Also, once the 6 months are passed then there is no prediction when the process will complete.

@legalfalcon : Is it really true that Sydney office takes around 8 months for processing? What is your experience on it?

Reactions: Farahnaz11

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
You were right, ours is in Sydney!! I just called earlier :( As per agent, everything is in progress :( But she told me not to worry as what she can see, they are doing something in our application and that there's nothing pending. Is this a good sign though?

The agent was nice, she told me she'll send an update request to the VO so they would be reminded as well that my application has passed the processing time.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
I guess everyone has a similar process then ~ file just sitting there after MEP, ADR etc...

There is nothing we can do even the agent send the note...CIO just pick up mid-March AOR application and I guess it will move forward to April then us

disappointed news but i am looking forward to receive mine in Janaury

Reactions: Wishcan

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I guess everyone has a similar process then ~ file just sitting there after MEP, ADR etc...

There is nothing we can do even the agent send the note...CIO just pick up mid-March AOR application and I guess it will move forward to April then us

I know, it is disappointing. But what can we do :( I'm hoping to receive mine in January too. My PGWP will expire on April so I really don't want to do the process and spend for the processing fee esp I have dependent (spouse).

I'm wondering which VO are those applicants who received their PPRs after 2-3 months. that's fast!!!

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Valid for 1 year
Thank You. My application is in Sydney (Nova Scotia). I know the processing there is slow.
I have mentioned this question on other group too but not received any answer yet so mentioning here too.

My AOR is 14th May (inland - CEC)
Medical passed in June
No updates after that
VO: Sydney (NC)

When I expect the updates? Is there any possibility before Christmas? I need to take certain critical decisions based on it.

pinolero85

Oct 28, 2019
Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
it says - Be advised you must follow program requirements and instructions - did you miss any instructions while uploading PoF? Can you elaborate on what all you submitted at first place to identify any gaps please.
There are not any special requirements in my case besides the usual ones. The request letter they sent me refers to the standard site of instructions " https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html ". My initial proof of funds document was an official letter from the bank where I keep my savings. It listed a car and a mortgage loan; at this moment I already paid off the mortgage loan and only have the car loan. I informed this to IRCC via webform with an updated letter from the bank on November 8th. But now they are asking for yet additional proof of funds and the way they cite my car loan sounds like it is a potential problem. Thus, I am confused.

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Thank You. My application is in Sydney (Nova Scotia). I know the processing there is slow.
I have mentioned this question on other group too but not received any answer yet so mentioning here too.

My AOR is 14th May (inland - CEC)
Medical passed in June
No updates after that
VO: Sydney (NC)

When I expect the updates? Is there any possibility before Christmas? I need to take certain critical decisions based on it.
We can't predict... Anytime the PPR mail can come today, tomorrow..you never know...The more we think on it..the more we get worried..yeah even me waiting for the mail and have to take few important decisions..we can't do anything except waiting, waiting and waiting...

We have waited so long it's just a matter of another few more days...!!! I would say definitely the mail will come and we would land in Canada one fine day (Only thing to keep in mind). Be positive

Reactions: Hksandy and Wishcan

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019

I wud be highly grateful if they send it in January even.But I am afraid if indefinite delay..... Really disturbing thought.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
We can't predict... Anytime the PPR mail can come today, tomorrow..you never know...The more we think on it..the more we get worried..yeah even me waiting for the mail and have to take few important decisions..we can't do anything except waiting, waiting and waiting...

We have waited so long it's just a matter of another few more days...!!! I would say definitely the mail will come and we would land in Canada one fine day (Only thing to keep in mind). Be positive
Positive and encouraging words keep us going . Thanks

Reactions: Mahal03