+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
What did you ask exactly so the agent will forward your case to the visa office? I am also Sydney VO but agent just said in progress
I didn't ask anything he himself said as the processing time is over with 6 months mark he forwarded the issue..I am thinking to call again to IRCC so that will se how would other agent would respond...How would that sound can we call again ?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I didn't ask anything he himself said as the processing time is over with 6 months mark he forwarded the issue..I am thinking to call again to IRCC so that will se how would other agent would respond...How would that sound can we call again ?
This is nice ~ most of my call agent just said in progress...

you can call many times as you want and most cic agent are not consistence lol

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Even I called IRCC today finally after 3 days struggle...same was informed to me Criminality passed... Background in process and my VO is Sydney... the agent said as it's 6 months passed he forwarded my case to the visa office to expedite the process within days will get the communication..so he told to wait...
Did he tell anything abt eligibility?when I called the agent also told something like that .It just gives a ray of hope.lets hope for the best.Sydney ppl pls wake up.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
I would suggest don't call too frequently.The agent may be different but they have the record of our calls and they do ask if we called before.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
AOR May 21st at Sydney NS Office

you are right, it is the slowest and 8 months is norm ....I checked March AOR group and they start getting PPR for CEC applicants

your agent is right...it will be 2020 first quarter probably (but hope we will get it on Christmas time haha, the best gift ever)
Do they have Christmas break ?I meab will vo be closed for a week or so.That means we cant expect any progress in second half of December.Am I right?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
You can use the GCKey account. Through that you can file multiple applications.
@legalfalcon I have a query.Actually I have multiple degrees like costume designing and bcom and one more.All three are not related to each other.Can that be a reason for eligibility not met? Though I am working in commerce field and have provided my salary slips IT returns etc with employer letter.I am 3 may aor.They said eligibility under review by an officer.I am afraid he doesnt fail me on this ground.

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Hi all, my AoR is 7may 2019 and my vo is new delhi. On 7th Nov, I received the request for rprf which I paid the same day. I raised a webform last week and have been informed that "the 1) officer is verifying eligibility requirements and 2) background check is currently valid." Does this means that my background check is passed? Also, I was under the impression that rprf fee is requested when eligibility requirements are met . Is it not the case? And finally plz pour in your views on how long my application will take to process. P.S my medical, biometric are passed and after paying rprf my account says that no further docs are needed. Thanks so much
Hi, My AOR is also 7th MAY and Visa Office is NDVO. I raised a WEBFORM last week but no reply yet. In how many days you got reply from NDVO.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Do they have Christmas break ?I meab will vo be closed for a week or so.That means we cant expect any progress in second half of December.Am I right?
They have a federal holiday like us and IRCC will open in business day

but more employee will choose that time for vacation so the efficiency would be lower but people still working

Reactions: Wishcan