+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019
I am not sure how to contact them..tried multiple times
Call at 7:55 am EST and keep trying even if says high call volume. Once you get the line, the waiting time will be very very less. I do like that all the time and get to speak with representative with just 4 mins of waiting time.

pinolero85

Oct 28, 2019
Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys!

Has anyone received something like this? I received today a letter requesting a new proof of funds document:

Proof of funds: Please Provide additional documentation in relation to your declaration as having the required funds for potential settlement in Canada. Also include a personal written statement pertaining to the source(s) of these funds. The documentation you have provided identifies an outstanding loan. Be advised you must follow program requirements and instructions.

The outstanding loan they mention is a vehicle loan; it was my understanding that when evaluating proof of funds they basically took into account your availability of liquid funds, not your net financial position (assets minus liabilities). Did I misunderstood this? Your advice will be greatly appreciated!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys!

Has anyone received something like this? I received today a letter requesting a new proof of funds document:

Proof of funds: Please Provide additional documentation in relation to your declaration as having the required funds for potential settlement in Canada. Also include a personal written statement pertaining to the source(s) of these funds. The documentation you have provided identifies an outstanding loan. Be advised you must follow program requirements and instructions.

The outstanding loan they mention is a vehicle loan; it was my understanding that when evaluating proof of funds they basically took into account your availability of liquid funds, not your net financial position (assets minus liabilities). Did I misunderstood this? Your advice will be greatly appreciated!
it says - Be advised you must follow program requirements and instructions - did you miss any instructions while uploading PoF? Can you elaborate on what all you submitted at first place to identify any gaps please.

sark759

Sep 30, 2019
CEC May applicant still waiting for PPR, no update since medical :(
@legalfalcon I'm applying for my Post Graduation Work Permit on paper. Now I'm trying to pay the fees online, it asks for an account. should I use my gckey account information here? Or I have to create an account?

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hello guys!

As far as I know they consider assets-liabilities as your total available funds

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
As far as I know they consider assets-liabilities as your total available funds
That is partially true. For loans like education loan this is the case, but for loans like car or home (which are against assets), having loan doesn't impact. I have a home loan, well over PoF requirements which I declared in my application. I sailed through without any hiccups.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My timeline below

ITA - 17 April
AOR - 21st May
Medical - 3 july
Biometric - 6 july
Ghost update - 20 nov
Ppr - 21 nov
Passport submitted - 22 nov
Approved in profile - 27 nov

One query post approval of status in ee profile, my biomterics number, date and expiry dissappeared...anyone faced same issue
Same here, nothing to worry.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
By Grace of God, finally received my PPR mail today.

My AOR is 8th May, and my VO is New Delhi.
I belong to FSW-O stream.
I wasn't checking my CIC account everyday, so no idea about the GUs.

I appreciate all the support provided to each other in this forum.

I know it is easy for me to say now...but those of you still waiting for their turn, hang in there and have faith.
All the best!
See ndvo is not that slow.Congrats.And pls pray for us.

Reactions: Jpsingh77

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
CEC May applicant still waiting for PPR, no update since medical :(
@legalfalcon I'm applying for my Post Graduation Work Permit on paper. Now I'm trying to pay the fees online, it asks for an account. should I use my gckey account information here? Or I have to create an account?
You can use the GCKey account. Through that you can file multiple applications.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi everyone, i've been a silent reader for a long time, just joined today because i need some catharsis.

It seems like a common theme that May AORs are taking until the very end of the 6 month period to get an answer.

I'm just glad there have been several PPRs granted so far, but it seems a lot us of are still waiting and it's been pretty nerve-wracking.

Reactions: Wishcan

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Call at 7:55 am EST and keep trying even if says high call volume. Once you get the line, the waiting time will be very very less. I do like that all the time and get to speak with representative with just 4 mins of waiting time.
Sure will try post the time which you mentioned.