FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Mine's was received on the 10th May but no message I'm happy for you giys
Did u submit PCC and schedule background form with the application. Also did you pay the full $255($100 + $155) fee for the owp. I know these were issues that other people had, which postponed the approval. Its best to call and ask for an update.

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Did u submit PCC and schedule background form with the application. Also did you pay the full $255($100 + $155) fee for the owp. I know these were issues that other people had, which postponed the approval. Its best to call and ask for an update.
I didn't do the owp because the passport is expired and with the CBSA but I thought I woiwo get the SA approval

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
But I submitted my PCC and schdsche A form with application

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Oo
I didn't do the owp because the passport is expired and with the CBSA but I thought I woiwo get the SA approval
SA is a long way to go my friend, for the inland application, it comes closer to the end. So you have no worries, now you should be looking out for the medical request.

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Any updates????
Nothing for me yet, but the CIC website still says we are reviewing your eligibility. I thought usually a decision is made within the day, I've always seen people say that in the morning it said 'reviewing eligibility' by the end of the day it says 'decision made' :/

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Nothing for me yet, but the CIC website still says we are reviewing your eligibility. I thought usually a decision is made within the day, I've always seen people say that in the morning it said 'reviewing eligibility' by the end of the day it says 'decision made' :/
That was talk about OWP I guess, nothing about PR.

laineyq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Goodluck ;)

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
May 30th applicant, OWP approved this morning! :D
Hi, can you please let us know if yesterday, your status showed as reviewing your eligibility. I am also a May 30th applicant and yesterday the status changed but my work permit is still not approved.

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
Hi, can you please let us know if yesterday, your status showed as reviewing your eligibility. I am also a May 30th applicant and yesterday the status changed but my work permit is still not approved.
Yesterday my status still showed 'SUBMITTED', but when I opened up my application, the eligibility section had changed from 'processing application' to 'reviewing eligibility'. Right now, it still doesn't show the status as approved, but I received a message from CIC in my online account inbox saying it had been approved.