+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Aaa229

Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys

I have just called the CIC and they said they are still processing application received before 23rd May. My application is received on 31st May so they said email should be sent in next week if everything is alright. Also, I told them I miss out the $155 Work Permit fee and I have paid and submitted on web form. They marked down my receipt number and said they can help put a note on my OWP application forms. Although that's not a guarantee, it's a good news for me. :)

hi..
im new here just needed some help regarding thesame situation as yours...

application date May 29,2018
AOR received July 11,2018
I also made a mistake on fees for open permit application and immediately paid it and send a web form.
Any update on your situation? I'll be calling on monday cic to tell them the situation.
Iam the sponsor of the application

Tommy66666

Jul 10, 2018
hi..
im new here just needed some help regarding thesame situation as yours...

application date May 29,2018
AOR received July 11,2018
I also made a mistake on fees for open permit application and immediately paid it and send a web form.
Any update on your situation? I'll be calling on monday cic to tell them the situation.
Iam the sponsor of the application
Hi

I just linked my PR application to my account but I still couldn't link my OWP app to my account hoping they are just working at it.

juju2017

Aug 16, 2017
Hello all, I sent my application on May 30, 2018. It's received on June 4, 2018. However, I haven't got my file number (AOR). I called CIC on July 13 and I was told that they are processing the application received on May 28. I asked the agent to check if my application is returned but she said she can't check that since my application hasn't been processed yet.

Hopefully I can get the AOR this week!

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hey all,
Hope everyone is getting positive feedback in all current situations!
Just wanted to let you guys know, that i couldnt link my account online and so i called them today, after an hour and 50 minutes of waiting....she was very helpful and ran me thru the process of linking and turns out my UCI number was WRONG. They sent it originally with the application number in an email but it wasnt working and she told me maybe they forgot to email you the updated one! So for all those who are having trouble linking, maybe they sent you an email with a changed or updated UCI. The new UCI was completely different.
FYI.

Good luck guys!

Reactions: jsmithun

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
Hi

I just linked my PR application to my account but I still couldn't link my OWP app to my account hoping they are just working at it.
Hi,

I also had problems linking my OWP. But tonight i was able to link it on the GCKey using my UCI number and family name. The only thing i did differently this time when filling out the details was using all caps for my family name. Hope this helps/works for you too.

Tommy66666

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

I also had problems linking my OWP. But tonight i was able to link it on the GCKey using my UCI number and family name. The only thing i did differently this time when filling out the details was using all caps for my family name. Hope this helps/works for you too.
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I was told that my OWP app was returned due to insufficient fee through phone call today. I just wanna know, as my visitor visa can only last for three more months, when would I be in "implied status"? From the date they received my re-sent application or from the date they start processing it?

Thanks for the help.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hello everyone!
Im new in this forum☺

My husband and I are applying for inland spousal sponsorship.
He is the sponsor and im the principal applicant.

We sent our application last May 23 via xpresspost and was received on the 25th in Mississauga.

I already have my UCI prior to the application but i couldnt seem to link it to my account.

Should i wait fot the AOR to arrive before i link it? Im thinking maybe im not on their system yet.

Any inputs will be appreciated.☺
Good luck to us!
Yes you need to wait for the AOR, which means they will open your package then. The average waiting time is 4 months.

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I was told that my OWP app was returned due to insufficient fee through phone call today. I just wanna know, as my visitor visa can only last for three more months, when would I be in "implied status"? From the date they received my re-sent application or from the date they start processing it?

Thanks for the help.
Yes from the date they receive your re-sent OWP application.

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hi,

hi, try this one:
TO LINK OPEN WORK PERMIT

Category: Temporary Resident

Sub-category: Work Permit and Extension
➡︎ Use UCI and Family Name
➡︎ Do NOT enter anything in the town/city of birth and Country

Enter Passport Information:
↳ Passport Number
↳ Country of Issue
↳ Issue Date and Expiry Date

Details of intended work in Canada

Type of Work Permit: Open (Initial Application or Extension)

Personal Information:
↳ Current Country of Residence: Canada
↳ Current Marital Status
↳ Which situation applies to the applicant: Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada

Hope this helps.

moshunika

Dec 11, 2017
Hi!

My info:
Application sent: May 28
Application received: May 29
AOR received: Not yet
I can't link my application online

Aiesline

Sep 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
Hi,
Can you try calling CIC and get an update.

18882422100 options 2,1,0

Absolutely worth calling. My application was in limbo as well. My spouse never received the AOR email. I called and was told my application was complete and accepted. With the application number, UCI, and their guidance I was able to link my application to my CIC account. GL!