+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
Would it delay my application processing if i changed my address? Would they need more documentation for the new home?

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys, so I sent my application without OWP and sent my owp after I received my AOR. I am may 24th and my AOR was July 5 and sent OWP July 6th to vergrevile. So with this does my count date for OWP starts at initial PR application received or date of sent OWP

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys, so I sent my application without OWP and sent my owp after I received my AOR. I am may 24th and my AOR was July 5 and sent OWP July 6th to vergrevile. So with this does my count date for OWP starts at initial PR application received or date of sent OWP
Hi,
Were you able to link your OWP to myCIC account. What is the recieved date shown there.

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi,
Were you able to link your OWP to myCIC account. What is the recieved date shown there.
Yes I did even though I used the lawyer as representative... I used the UCI number and the Family Name plus my passport information

Sam.ham

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
hi everyone,,i still confused and dont know whatkind of proof i have to submit for this question
proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living togother but did at one point in the past
please any advices .
i know this is the second time i but this question but i didnt get a clear responses

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
hi everyone,,i still confused and dont know whatkind of proof i have to submit for this question
proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living togother but did at one point in the past
please any advices .
i know this is the second time i but this question but i didnt get a clear responses
Hi,

For example if you and your partner are not living together , then you have to submit proof that you were living earlier together like bank account or lease document.

But since it's inland this might not be applicable in your case. You can simple put that, you both are living together.

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Sorry for wrong answer. It said July 13 received
Then this dates timeline is usually what they go by ... I was told by my lawyer that it was best to send OWP with the PR application faster process, because if sent separate it takes them longer to link your applications together. But then again my lawyer was wrong about a signature, the reason why my application was delayed a month, so that could also be false ... :/

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Then this dates timeline is usually what they go by ... I was told by my lawyer that it was best to send OWP with the PR application faster process, because if sent separate it takes them longer to link your applications together. But then again my lawyer was wrong about a signature, the reason why my application was delayed a month, so that could also be false ... :/
I don’t think that is correct since the AOR determines ur application is correct and for that matter the owp will be shipped to Vegreville.so my thinking is the application received date comes to play if not then we are not actually may applicants but June/ July applicants since those are the periods we received AOR which meant our app is complete

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I don’t think that is correct since the AOR determines ur application is correct and for that matter the owp will be shipped to Vegreville.so my thinking is the application received date comes to play if not then we are not actually may applicants but June/ July applicants since those are the periods we received AOR which meant our app is complete
That is correct! I called to find out about this since i had to resent my OWP separately due to insufficient funds and the agent said they are separate applications and the PR process goes on as is. So they will be separately processed in their respective times of being received/receiving AOR.

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hey, did anybody from May receive any updates after AOR? like SA or medical? If so how many days after AOR?
Are u kidding me. We not even there yet? Owp hasn’t started coming... start thinking about that in 6 maths or above