***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
So I applied for extension because my application got returned. It got refused after I explain that I applied for PR with sponsorship program.

“A foreign national is authorized to study in Canada without a study permit if the program of study will be completed within the period of stay authorized upon entry into Canada and the duration of the program is six months or less. An application to obtain a study permit to further pursue a program of study must be made outside Canada.”

That was the answer why they refused, I’m start to think that they don’t even read your application.

If my application gets returned again, is it possible to request the refund for the application fee? Or if I give up will I lose my money?

Last edited:

hungryr

Jul 10, 2018
I sent my application on May 11th and they received in on May 14th.

I did not get any AOR. I checked my application and realized I didnt put an email address.
So I was waiting to get a physical mail for AOR but still didnt get it yet after 10 weeks.

It was very stressful as I have no way of finding out what was going on with my applcation, but magically I was able to wait in line this morning on the phone line and finally get to talk to an agent to get my application number (usually I get hung up saying there are too many people waiting)

Looks like they opened the package on June 20th!
I linked it to my gckey, and I will go home and try to link OWP with my wife's gckey

Maaya V

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my PR application(in-land) on 03-May-2018 and i got AOR on 7-May-2018. And i got an update as "Medicals passed" (10th May) after that did not hear anything.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Any May applicants received their OWP yet?
Unfortunately mine got returned (insufficient fees) so had to resend it. Took a while because there were complications with renewing my passport (as it expired a month after our application got sent). It got sent back June 14th and we resent it on July 16th. Been trying to link it with my PR application and no luck.

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Unfortunately mine got returned (insufficient fees) so had to resend it. Took a while because there were complications with renewing my passport (as it expired a month after our application got sent). It got sent back June 14th and we resent it on July 16th. Been trying to link it with my PR application and no luck.
When did you originally send your application? May which date? Thank You.

moshunika

Dec 11, 2017
Hi!

My info:
Application sent: May 28
Application received: May 29
AOR received: Not yet
I can't link my application online
---
My husband called today. They told him that an email was sent on July 10. Not sure, we haven't seen any email. They told us the application number and on Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (on-line services) is written that our application was received on May 29 and is currently In Process. I will try to link it tomorrow because I exceeded the 5 times per day today. Thanks for the advice!