+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

drandhawa1994

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Guys
Thought should share this good news with everyone.
We have sent our Inland Family class sponsorship application + OWP in early March and they received our application on March-09
But they returned our application because of missing signatures on background check form and incomplete fee for OWP and police clearance (which we did submit with application but I guess they didn’t check properly) anyways we received returned application at our representative’s mail box in early May....
we redid the papers and resubmit it and Mississauga office received it on May10 ....
Then on July-03 they emailed us they our file is not being processed because it’s incomplete but they won’t return it because of their mistake last time they didn’t find that representative form is missing which we sent with app .... so instead of returning file they will retain it for 15 Days to submit the missing representative form and we did submit that on July06
And today we received our AOR
THANK GOD
GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Reactions: pavanvulli

jess23

Jun 15, 2018
Do you know when they send your file back because i haven't received mine yet and it was delivered on may 24th. Actually, they request police certificates upfront as afar as i know to speed up the process. Did u provide any explanation letter that why you haven't sent police certificates? also, what signatures were missing?
i didnt have explaination letter because ive been only living in Canada after age of 18 and the website says they dont need Canadian one upfront. Anyway im going to get my Canadian police check tomorrow.
One form if you filled your name electronically you need to manually sign it as well.
I just got the package today. Called CIC, they told me it was returned on July 9

jess23

Jun 15, 2018
hi how did they know i
Hi Guys
Thought should share this good news with everyone.
We have sent our Inland Family class sponsorship application + OWP in early March and they received our application on March-09
But they returned our application because of missing signatures on background check form and incomplete fee for OWP and police clearance (which we did submit with application but I guess they didn’t check properly) anyways we received returned application at our representative’s mail box in early May....
we redid the papers and resubmit it and Mississauga office received it on May10 ....
Then on July-03 they emailed us they our file is not being processed because it’s incomplete but they won’t return it because of their mistake last time they didn’t find that representative form is missing which we sent with app .... so instead of returning file they will retain it for 15 Days to submit the missing representative form and we did submit that on July06
And today we received our AOR
THANK GOD
GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Hi
How did they know it was your second time sending the app?
Should i put the letter of why they return.it into the package when i reapply it?
And does it mean if i update the form and correct the ones they mentioned, other.docume

Reactions: drandhawa1994

drandhawa1994

Apr 25, 2018
hi how did they know i

Hi
How did they know it was your second time sending the app?
Should i put the letter of why they return.it into the package when i reapply it?
And does it mean if i update the form and correct the ones they mentioned, other.docume
hi they know because they have your previous file in their system under your name.
and yes if you have strong alibi or explaination fro the documents missing t5hen you can attach the letter.
and dont fix the old forms ,,,get new updated forms from their website cuj they keep changing them after some time.

drandhawa1994

Apr 25, 2018
hi guys
I have a question. Does CIC send Seperate AOR for PR and OWP or just one for both?
once they send you AOR for PR app , can they still return your OWP if something is missing?

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

My application was received on May 30th, my spouse just got off the call from CIC. They informed that as of now they are in process of sending the AOR for May 23rd.
But they did finally confirm that my application is open and gave me the application number too over phone. They told to wait and watch out for the AOR email.

Hopefully this is some good news. It took almost 6 weeks to even get the application opened.

At this point of time, we just need to have patience and hope that everything works out well.

Happy patience and All the Best to all the other waiting guys.
Any news is good news..!!! Cheers..!!!

lcsr

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

My application was received on May 30th, my spouse just got off the call from CIC. They informed that as of now they are in process of sending the AOR for May 23rd.
But they did finally confirm that my application is open and gave me the application number too over phone. They told to wait and watch out for the AOR email.

Hopefully this is some good news. It took almost 6 weeks to even get the application opened.

At this point of time, we just need to have patience and hope that everything works out well.

Thanks for sharing this!! Please let us know when you get the AOR e-mail :)

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
Hi everyone,

Great news! :D I assume you already have a UCI number and that's why they were able to give you info on your application over the phone?

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

Congrats!!! May i ask how do you contact them? Thanks

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Great news! :D I assume you already have a UCI number and that's why they were able to give you info on your application over the phone?
UCI number is the one that you will have it when you fill the application. If you go through your application, you can see the UCI number at the start of the application