+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Congrats!
I’m still waiting for mine - hopefully it won’t be long now.
Did your AOR arrive via email or mail and was it to the sponsor or applicants address?
Thank you....It arrived by Email....to my Sponsor. They don't send the email to the applicant they are sending it to the sponsor...All the best......Again I understood this, we can't calculate time by comparing. Early May candidates received their AOR in 35 days, so after that I worried a bit. But again it all depends on the Case officer. So some are taking 35 days some more than 45 days. So time isn't an issue as long as one gets the AOR. Some people are worried thinking their case took longer may be there is some problem it isn't like that from what I understood. Keep us posted once you get the AOR...All the best..

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you....It arrived by Email....to my Sponsor. They don't send the email to the applicant they are sending it to the sponsor...All the best......Again I understood this, we can't calculate time by comparing. Early May candidates received their AOR in 35 days, so after that I worried a bit. But again it all depends on the Case officer. So some are taking 35 days some more than 45 days. So time isn't an issue as long as one gets the AOR. Some people are worried thinking their case took longer may be there is some problem it isn't like that from what I understood. Keep us posted once you get the AOR...All the best..
Thanks for the kind words!

Reactions: pavanvulli

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anytime....Are you here on a work permit or a visitor visa? If Visitor Visa have you applied for Work Permit? and are you applying for extension of Visitor Visa?
Hi!
I’m the sponsor (Canadian citizen by birth ) sponsoring my husband ( European citizen) who needed only an ETA to enter into Canada. OWP was applied for along with the PR application.

Reactions: pavanvulli

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hi!
I’m the sponsor (Canadian citizen by birth ) sponsoring my husband ( European citizen) who needed only an ETA to enter into Canada. OWP was applied for along with the PR application.
Thank you so much for your reply, you should receive AOR anytime this week or latest by next week. It is surprising they are sending most of them on a Saturday. I thought CIC is shut on that day. All the best....

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now I am really starting to worry as people with applications submitted much later than mine are getting their AOR...
Should I still be patient or start redoing paperwork and resend?

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Could you help me link the information.
I tried everything but it did not work.
Do we need to use my UCI or Sponser's ??
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/success-linking-application.510384/#post-6251281

The UCI/family name is the applicant's details.
See the link above with the recommendation of leaving spaces after your answers. This worked for me (same answers just added a space after).
Also I used the Application number and family name as I didn't know the applicant's UCI yet.