+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys
I called CIC today and they said they are working on the applications received until 25 April. So may be a week or so for the May applicants.
Good luck everyone. And keep posting every update Cuj it helps
Thanks for the update!

Calling CIC can be such a pain sometimes- there are days where you can’t even get them to accept your call and rather just tell you to call at a later time. Frustrating!

drandhawa1994

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the update!

Calling CIC can be such a pain sometimes- there are days where you can’t even get them to accept your call and rather just tell you to call at a later time. Frustrating!
Your welcome
Yes it’s very hard to get them to accept your call . I waited 51 minutes yesterday lol

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

Application sent:May 22
Application delivered : May 24
My question is can we check our application status through online tools such as ECAS or is it too early? Because i tried with my receipt but its saying info doesn't match. Did anyone tried? Thanks.

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All

I just received AOR via email.

Application delivered: 2 May 2018
AOR received: 7 June 2018
I’m just a bit worried as I sent my application (stupidly) without a tracking number and now I don’t know if it was received or not - praying it was.
Sent via mail on May 1st and assuming it takes a few days for delivery - I would hope this week we would have gotten a response.
As I have no UCI number (I’m Canadian and my husband didn’t need any visa and only an ETA) we have no way to check the online system either.
Any tips?!

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Hi All

I just received AOR via email.

Application delivered: 2 May 2018
AOR received: 7 June 2018
That’s good to hear. Did you recieve in the main applicant or the sponsor email?

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
That’s good to hear. Did you recieve in the main applicant or the sponsor email?
The email came through to the email of the sponsor (me).

It read that CIC received an application for me to sponsor a spouse, and listed the applicants name. She didn’t receive an email.

Reactions: Reetypd

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the update! Good luck with the next steps!
Hoping everyone will get their processes completed in a smooth and quick manner!

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
I’m just a bit worried as I sent my application (stupidly) without a tracking number and now I don’t know if it was received or not - praying it was.
Sent via mail on May 1st and assuming it takes a few days for delivery - I would hope this week we would have gotten a response.
As I have no UCI number (I’m Canadian and my husband didn’t need any visa and only an ETA) we have no way to check the online system either.
Any tips?!
No worries. I also sent it without tracking. I called them after few weeks and they confirmed they received it.

Good luck

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
No worries. I also sent it without tracking. I called them after few weeks and they confirmed they received it.

Good luck
Thanks! As soon as I sent it, I regretted not sending it tracked and immediately started checking the possibilities of Canada Post losing the application- hopefully I will get some notification (praying for AOR) this coming week.
Thanks again for the reassurance!

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Thanks! As soon as I sent it, I regretted not sending it tracked and immediately started checking the possibilities of Canada Post losing the application- hopefully I will get some notification (praying for AOR) this coming week.
Thanks again for the reassurance!
You're very welcome. All the best