+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just called IRCC and they notified me that they are now looking at applications received within end of April.
Just wondering why they could not yet confirm if they received my application or not (didn’t send it with a tracking number - I know it was dumb). She checked my receipt number from the payment and couldn’t find anything - should I be worried or is it just the fact that they haven’t opened it yet?!
This waiting is making me a bit crazy... :(

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Just called IRCC and they notified me that they are now looking at applications received within end of April.
Just wondering why they could not yet confirm if they received my application or not (didn’t send it with a tracking number - I know it was dumb). She checked my receipt number from the payment and couldn’t find anything - should I be worried or is it just the fact that they haven’t opened it yet?!
This waiting is making me a bit crazy... :(
I saw someone actually got their AOR when he sent the application on 2nd of May so it means they are working on May's candidates...

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I saw someone actually got their AOR when he sent the application on 2nd of May so it means they are working on May's candidates...
Yeah the same here -
I think someone in this post actually was a May applicant and got their AOR so they are working on May.
Can’t really then seem to 100% rely on the words of the reps working at IRCC but hopefully mine will be responded to soon.

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
No there is one guy who got it He submitted his application on the 2nd of May and he received his AOR on 7th of June. so it took about a month and 5 days...So by now people who applied until the 9th of May should be hearing from CIC..Generally how long does it take to get the AOR?

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone with AOR news yet?
I’ve read of people who sent theirs after mine and got AOR already- getting worried ...

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Anyone with AOR news yet?
I’ve read of people who sent theirs after mine and got AOR already- getting worried ...
I too am waiting same here. I think it depends on case to case basis. However the last anyone got I heard was submitted on 8th of May.

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Hello friends,
I landed here in Canada on 10th march and I want to apply for my wife and daughter PR. Can anyone explain how should I start the process and what documents do I need to have. How long will it take them to come here and should I apply from Canada or would it be faster if they apply from India. Please help

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hello friends,
I landed here in Canada on 10th march and I want to apply for my wife and daughter PR. Can anyone explain how should I start the process and what documents do I need to have. How long will it take them to come here and should I apply from Canada or would it be faster if they apply from India. Please help
Faster would be if you apply from India, it is taking about 7 to 8 months if you apply from India, but if you want to stay with your wife and kid and get a work permit then it is advisable to apply from Canada....All the best..Enjoy the summer in Canada its beautiful...

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Inland Spouse PR..Inland Application:
Sent to CIC Mississuaga on May 8th.
Received by CIC on May 9th.
AOR received on June 16th.
Congrats!
I’m still waiting for mine - hopefully it won’t be long now.
Did your AOR arrive via email or mail and was it to the sponsor or applicants address?