LANDED..........
23 December 2011

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Another question please. Is you ecas still not updated? mine is not updated with the test invite until today
yes mine is not updated too...their system is not perfect...i tried calling them yesterday to ask about this and call centre was too busy to answer.

any way don't worry about it.. now most probably you and me will always get emails in future regarding oath invitation or any thing else....don't rely on ecas..

Reactions: elie72

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Another question please. Is you ecas still not updated? mine is not updated with the test invite until today
My ECAS was not reflecting up to date information so I contacted IRCC call centre and he gave me following instructions. Any one having similar issues can follow these instructions. Good luck!!

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Most recent application status in e-CAS is not reflected.

Some actions may not be reflected in the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service for several weeks due to the volume of information received at the case processing centres and visa offices.

In many cases, a file may actually be waiting in a queue for an initial review as applications are processed in the order they are received, according to the processing times at a given location and on a case-by-case basis.

In addition, other actions happening to your file are not shown in e-CAS (e.g., security checks). Therefore, it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file. However, rest assured that e-CAS is updated on a weekly basis.

If needed, more information on accessing your case status online is available for you

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:

1. Your current status in Canada
  2. The expiration date of that status
  3. (If applicable) Date the application was submitted
  4. Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
  5. Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:

• A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
  • All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that:
    • select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
B) You created a new account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:

• Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
    • error message(s) you received, and
  • Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any future immigration, refugee and/or citizenship requests:

Sincerely,

Guerlain
Agent #3346
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
My ECAS was not reflecting up to date information so I contacted IRCC call centre and he gave me following instructions. Any one having similar issues can follow these instructions. Good luck!!

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Most recent application status in e-CAS is not reflected.

Some actions may not be reflected in the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online service for several weeks due to the volume of information received at the case processing centres and visa offices.

In many cases, a file may actually be waiting in a queue for an initial review as applications are processed in the order they are received, according to the processing times at a given location and on a case-by-case basis.

In addition, other actions happening to your file are not shown in e-CAS (e.g., security checks). Therefore, it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file. However, rest assured that e-CAS is updated on a weekly basis.

If needed, more information on accessing your case status online is available for you

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:

1. Your current status in Canada
  2. The expiration date of that status
  3. (If applicable) Date the application was submitted
  4. Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
  5. Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:

• A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
  • All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that:
    • select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
B) You created a new account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:

• Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
    • error message(s) you received, and
  • Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any future immigration, refugee and/or citizenship requests:

Sincerely,

Guerlain
Agent #3346
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Many Thanks for the detailed information. After how long your ecas has been updated?

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
yes mine is not updated too...their system is not perfect...i tried calling them yesterday to ask about this and call centre was too busy to answer.

any way don't worry about it.. now most probably you and me will always get emails in future regarding oath invitation or any thing else....don't rely on ecas..
You are right. We will get the correspondence by email. Many thanks !!

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Many Thanks for the detailed information. After how long your ecas has been updated?
My ecas is still not updated. I just contacted them today through web form and asked them to rectify technical difficulties. You can also contact them. Follow the instructions in above email

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
I will. Many Thanks!. Please keep me posted after your test day. Good luck another time!

Take Care !

Reactions: mickey_mouse

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
What is the email address you received email from?
From: DN Cit MIS Scheduling / Convocation MIS Cit RN (IRCC) <IRCC.DNCitMISScheduling-ConvocationMISCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 21:25
To:
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement

------------

1. Le français suit

Sir/Madam,

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to a Canadian Citizenship Test.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

· Please read the attached notice carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and bring all applicable items listed in the attachment to ensure you will be eligible to participate in the Citizenship Test.

· Please print the enclosed attachments and bring to your test appointment

· Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your scheduled Citizenship Test due to the high amount of client volume in the check-in/waiting area.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).

Please visit our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Le site Web de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) constitue votre meilleure source d'information sur l'immigration au Canada, sur l'&eacute;tablissement au Canada et sur la citoyennet&eacute; canadienne

1. How to change your contact information;

2. Application processing times;

3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Client Support Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

If you are unable to attend this event, please send a letter to the IRCC mailing address below with a reasonable explanation as to why you are unable to attend:

IMMIGRATION, REFUGEES AND CITIZENSHIP CANADA

3085 GLEN ERIN DRIVE

MISSISSAUGA, ON L5L 1J3

Thank you on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, we look forward to your attendance.

Monsieur / Madame,

Le but de cet avis est de vous inviter à un test de citoyenneté canadienne.

La date, l'heure et les détails de votre rendez-vous sont joints à ce courrier électronique.

• Veuillez lire attentivement l'avis ci-joint pour vérifier la date et l'heure de votre rendez-vous et apporter tous les éléments pertinents énumérés dans la pièce jointe pour vous assurer que vous pourrez participer au test de citoyenneté.

Veuillez imprimer les pièces jointes et apporter votre rendez-vous de test

• N'arrivez pas plus de 1 heure avant votre Test de citoyenneté prévu en raison de la quantité élevée de volume du client dans la zone d'enregistrement / d'attente.

Il est très important que nous soyons informés de toute modification de vos informations de contact (adresse, courrier électronique et numéro de téléphone).

Visitez notre site Web à www.cic.gc.ca pour obtenir des renseignements sur:

1. Comment modifier vos informations de contact;

2. Temps de traitement des demandes;

3. Vérification du statut de votre application.

Vous pouvez également appeler le numéro sans frais du Centre de soutien aux clients de l'immigration, des réfugiés et de la Citoyenneté Canada au 1-888-242-2100.

Si vous ne pouvez pas assister à cet événement, veuillez envoyer une lettre à l’adresse postale ci-dessous avec une explication raisonnable pour savoir pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas y assister:

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

3085 Glen Erin Drive,

Mississauga, ON L5L 1J3

Reactions: Classical_beat

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Hi Stef.

I received email about my test on Nov 29. Do I have to sign the prohibition letter attached before going to the test or I will sign it there in front of the officer? Your advice is kindly appreciated.
I would wait and sign it there. In my case they actually handed me a new form and I signed that one. Do not worry about this.

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
I would wait and sign it there. In my case they actually handed me a new form and I signed that one. Do not worry about this.
Many thanks Stef.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From: DN Cit MIS Scheduling / Convocation MIS Cit RN (IRCC) <IRCC.DNCitMISScheduling-ConvocationMISCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 21:25
To:
Subject:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement

------------

1. Le français suit

Sir/Madam,

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to a Canadian Citizenship Test.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

· Please read the attached notice carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and bring all applicable items listed in the attachment to ensure you will be eligible to participate in the Citizenship Test.

· Please print the enclosed attachments and bring to your test appointment

· Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your scheduled Citizenship Test due to the high amount of client volume in the check-in/waiting area.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).

Please visit our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Le site Web de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) constitue votre meilleure source d'information sur l'immigration au Canada, sur l'&eacute;tablissement au Canada et sur la citoyennet&eacute; canadienne

1. How to change your contact information;

2. Application processing times;

3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Client Support Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

If you are unable to attend this event, please send a letter to the IRCC mailing address below with a reasonable explanation as to why you are unable to attend:

IMMIGRATION, REFUGEES AND CITIZENSHIP CANADA

3085 GLEN ERIN DRIVE

MISSISSAUGA, ON L5L 1J3

Thank you on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, we look forward to your attendance.

Monsieur / Madame,

Le but de cet avis est de vous inviter à un test de citoyenneté canadienne.

La date, l'heure et les détails de votre rendez-vous sont joints à ce courrier électronique.

• Veuillez lire attentivement l'avis ci-joint pour vérifier la date et l'heure de votre rendez-vous et apporter tous les éléments pertinents énumérés dans la pièce jointe pour vous assurer que vous pourrez participer au test de citoyenneté.

Veuillez imprimer les pièces jointes et apporter votre rendez-vous de test

• N'arrivez pas plus de 1 heure avant votre Test de citoyenneté prévu en raison de la quantité élevée de volume du client dans la zone d'enregistrement / d'attente.

Il est très important que nous soyons informés de toute modification de vos informations de contact (adresse, courrier électronique et numéro de téléphone).

Visitez notre site Web à www.cic.gc.ca pour obtenir des renseignements sur:

1. Comment modifier vos informations de contact;

2. Temps de traitement des demandes;

3. Vérification du statut de votre application.

Vous pouvez également appeler le numéro sans frais du Centre de soutien aux clients de l'immigration, des réfugiés et de la Citoyenneté Canada au 1-888-242-2100.

Si vous ne pouvez pas assister à cet événement, veuillez envoyer une lettre à l’adresse postale ci-dessous avec une explication raisonnable pour savoir pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas y assister:

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

3085 Glen Erin Drive,

Mississauga, ON L5L 1J3
Thanks!