+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mishoolak

Feb 6, 2016
From: DN Cit MIS Scheduling / Convocation MIS Cit RN (IRCC) <IRCC.DNCitMISScheduling-ConvocationMISCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 21:25
To:
Subject:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Event Notification / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Notification d'événement

------------

1. Le français suit

Sir/Madam,

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to a Canadian Citizenship Test.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

· Please read the attached notice carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and bring all applicable items listed in the attachment to ensure you will be eligible to participate in the Citizenship Test.

· Please print the enclosed attachments and bring to your test appointment

· Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your scheduled Citizenship Test due to the high amount of client volume in the check-in/waiting area.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).

Please visit our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Le site Web de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) constitue votre meilleure source d'information sur l'immigration au Canada, sur l'&eacute;tablissement au Canada et sur la citoyennet&eacute; canadienne

1. How to change your contact information;

2. Application processing times;

3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Client Support Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

If you are unable to attend this event, please send a letter to the IRCC mailing address below with a reasonable explanation as to why you are unable to attend:

IMMIGRATION, REFUGEES AND CITIZENSHIP CANADA

3085 GLEN ERIN DRIVE

MISSISSAUGA, ON L5L 1J3

Thank you on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, we look forward to your attendance.

Monsieur / Madame,

Le but de cet avis est de vous inviter à un test de citoyenneté canadienne.

La date, l'heure et les détails de votre rendez-vous sont joints à ce courrier électronique.

• Veuillez lire attentivement l'avis ci-joint pour vérifier la date et l'heure de votre rendez-vous et apporter tous les éléments pertinents énumérés dans la pièce jointe pour vous assurer que vous pourrez participer au test de citoyenneté.

Veuillez imprimer les pièces jointes et apporter votre rendez-vous de test

• N'arrivez pas plus de 1 heure avant votre Test de citoyenneté prévu en raison de la quantité élevée de volume du client dans la zone d'enregistrement / d'attente.

Il est très important que nous soyons informés de toute modification de vos informations de contact (adresse, courrier électronique et numéro de téléphone).

Visitez notre site Web à www.cic.gc.ca pour obtenir des renseignements sur:

1. Comment modifier vos informations de contact;

2. Temps de traitement des demandes;

3. Vérification du statut de votre application.

Vous pouvez également appeler le numéro sans frais du Centre de soutien aux clients de l'immigration, des réfugiés et de la Citoyenneté Canada au 1-888-242-2100.

Si vous ne pouvez pas assister à cet événement, veuillez envoyer une lettre à l’adresse postale ci-dessous avec une explication raisonnable pour savoir pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas y assister:

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

3085 Glen Erin Drive,

Mississauga, ON L5L 1J3
Its amazing.. i did not know they send emails at 21:25 ... Are they working until then?

Prodip

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-04-2012
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2012
Just got my invitation to oath. Ceremony is on dec 14 at scarborough.

Reactions: Weltmeister

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
Just got my invitation to oath. Ceremony is on dec 14 at scarborough.
this gives me some hope. Prodip, please would you mind share your timelines pls...

Prodip

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-04-2012
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2012
this gives me some hope. Prodip, please would you mind share your timelines pls...
Application sent: May 10
Application received: May 30, 2017.
Acknowledgement sent: July 19, 2017.
Processing Began: July 31, 2017.
Test invitation mailed: August 18, 2017
Test: September 20, 2017

Prodip

Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-04-2012
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2012
Decision made: Sep 22
Invitation to Oath received : nov 17
Oath ceremony : Dec 14

Reactions: CanadianSoonToBe

bluebell17

May 17, 2017
Hi guys, some advice for anyone who's physical presence days are close to the requirement... keep records of flight itineraries / travel documents just in case your passport has not been stamped. I did my test on Saturday and had to show proof of the dates I exited Canada (because my passport was not stamped when I entered my home country) by showing copies of emails of flight itineraries... lucky I had these on my phone as I was not expecting to be asked this. It was all fine but just wanted to let you know so that you can be prepared. Otherwise the test was fine :)

Reactions: mickey_mouse

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Hi guys, some advice for anyone who's physical presence days are close to the requirement... keep records of flight itineraries / travel documents just in case your passport has not been stamped. I did my test on Saturday and had to show proof of the dates I exited Canada (because my passport was not stamped when I entered my home country) by showing copies of emails of flight itineraries... lucky I had these on my phone as I was not expecting to be asked this. It was all fine but just wanted to let you know so that you can be prepared. Otherwise the test was fine :)
May I ask you which country you are from where passport is not stamped on arrival ? thanks

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Ireland. They don't stamp your Irish (European) passport upon arrival...
I see yeah true. Thats the problem with people from countries who don't need visa to enter canada. My friend is american and his passport also doesn't get stamped when he enters USA. So no exit record from Canada and no arrival stamp in USA.

Canada really need to sort this problem out.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Ireland. They don't stamp your Irish (European) passport upon arrival...
Can I ask you one question, When you enter Canada from IReland do you Scan your PRcard or show your Irish passport as you can do either way. You don't need a visa to enter Canada ?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I use my PR card
I see ok. A question was popping up in my mind. My american friend told me when he comes back to canada from USA he uses train from New york to Toronto and on arrival in Toronto they don't even scan PR card or stamp his american passport. He says he just waives PR card and thats it. So in that case there is no exit / entry record for him for his travels. Because no exit stamp from Canada and no entry stamp in USA and on arrival back in Canada no entry stamp or PR card scan so no travel record actually.

Any body can mainpulate. There is a loop hole in the system