+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship)

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi May 2013 applicants.

Today i had my Citizenship test and interview at Scarborough CIC in the morning. It went very smooth.The entire process took less than 1 hour from the time we got in to the testing room. Me and my wife both passed with 20/20. The interview was very straight forward. CO lady was very nice and checked all the Original ID's and stamps on my passport against the application & RQ i provided. She aslo asked us if both of us working or not. She confirmed about any issues with police or not. She told us every thing from her end is fine and citizenship judge has to sign it and we will be getting the Oath notice soon. I hope rest of the users on this thread also get through their test and oath's soon.

regards

Randy

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Randy for the update. And congrats :)
I believe almost all the interviews are similar. Hope you get the oath soon 8)

Randypandy said:
Hi May 2013 applicants.

Today i had my Citizenship test and interview at Scarborough CIC in the morning. It went very smooth.The entire process took less than 1 hour from the time we got in to the testing room. Me and my wife both passed with 20/20. The interview was very straight forward. CO lady was very nice and checked all the Original ID's and stamps on my passport against the application & RQ i provided. She aslo asked us if both of us working or not. She confirmed about any issues with police or not. She told us every thing from her end is fine and citizenship judge has to sign it and we will be getting the Oath notice soon. I hope rest of the users on this thread also get through their test and oath's soon.

regards

Randy

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Farrous13

Hope soon your test date will show up in your mailbox.

Randy

farrous13 said:
Thanks Randy for the update. And congrats :)
I believe almost all the interviews are similar. Hope you get the oath soon 8)

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randypandy said:
Thanks Farrous13

Hope soon your test date will show up in your mailbox.

Randy
Congratulations Randy. Wish you Oath soon.

Can i ask you when you got the RQ, what documents did they ask you to submit? Did you had to submit only specific documents or all the general documents needed for RQ?

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi der_pnp

CIC asked me to prove residency in Canada with supporting documents.Technically i gave all my Pay stubs for the previous 3 years, bank statements, OHIP claims and Annual CRA assessments.

Hope that will help you.

Randy

dear_pnp said:
Congratulations Randy. Wish you Oath soon.

Can i ask you when you got the RQ, what documents did they ask you to submit? Did you had to submit only specific documents or all the general documents needed for RQ?

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randypandy said:
Hi der_pnp

CIC asked me to prove residency in Canada with supporting documents.Technically i gave all my Pay stubs for the previous 3 years, bank statements, OHIP claims and Annual CRA assessments.

Hope that will help you.

Randy
That does help :D :D Thanks. That must have been quite a load of documents to sent eh....

longwait123

Sep 12, 2012
Hello All,

I have been reading this forums silently since I applied for my Canadian citizenship in June last year. I took the test at the Scarborough center on Feb 10 and received the letter for oath today. The letter is dated Feb 12. Will be taking oath in couple of weeks.

Good to all.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
longwait123 said:
Hello All,

I have been reading this forums silently since I applied for my Canadian citizenship in June last year. I took the test at the Scarborough center on Feb 10 and received the letter for oath today. The letter is dated Feb 12. Will be taking oath in couple of weeks.

Good to all.
Congrats !! its quick.. did you travel during the 4 year period ?

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi longwait123

Congrats i had my test on Feb 11, hope soon my Oath letter will show up in my mail.

randy

longwait123 said:
Hello All,

Good to all.