+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 11th IELTS candidates let's meet here

Arya G

May 12, 2019
There was something like "temperature and ___ levels", I think only humidity fits...
Perhaps there is also "personal" in one of the answers.
I got what you mean by the personal

The FSA insurance company flowchart had that

Personal travel , travel to permanent workplace, business travel etc.

Arya G

May 12, 2019
Yes I remember - "permanent workplace" was the answer there
True because this is calculated as personal travel by both employers and insurance companies. As you need to do that to get a job anyway.

work related or business travel is not routine travel and is not your own permanent workplace. It is something that you do specially but for work related purpose.

Makes sense I guess

Boluwaduro

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
that is false. because pay what you can does not necessarily mean that people would pay less always,some people would/could pay extra out of their generosity.
so i think it is either false or not given,certainly not true
It's true, the word MAY settles it. So paying less is possible

Reactions: samirrana

Arya G

May 12, 2019
It's true, the word MAY settles it. So paying less is possible
That’s right I saw a similar question in cambridge books. where all, everyone or anyone can do, is included in a statement and the question askes particularly for one group young, adult, children etc the answer is TRUE. They do so just to confuse you.

Reactions: Boluwaduro

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
So far in Listening it looks like I have 3 errors that I am sure of, and there is also high chance that 2 more are also incorrect (here some people have different opinions, don’t know what’s right).
Hoping that there is no more.

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
In my writing I had 2 arguments. One was supported with concrete examples and the other was not (unfortunately, I didn’t have time).

This is my first attempt in IELTS. Do you think I having one of the points without examples will significantly affect the score? What should I expect?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arya G

Marymoon

Dec 8, 2018
So far in Listening it looks like I have 3 errors that I am sure of, and there is also high chance that 2 more are also incorrect (here some people have different opinions, don’t know what’s right).
Hoping that there is no more.
How do you know, because I suppose that its missing some answers in listening yet?

Arya G

May 12, 2019
I don’t know. My point was - there are at least 5 potential mistakes already. I have no margin of safety at all
5 of my answers are wrong and I know which ones Tourism/ economy I chose History, Farm i wrote forest, young adults I wrote secondary school children, minimise loss in business I chose a different option, poor handling I chose slow production All others are varified correct.

I am just practicing more just in case I don’t get the desired score and have to write again. So don’t worry keep practicing

Marymoon

Dec 8, 2018
I don’t know. My point was - there are at least 5 potential mistakes already. I have no margin of safety at all
I see! I had a lot of mistakes! At least 10! Ow gosh! I hope that all answers which are missing I have been successful !

Arya G

May 12, 2019
In my writing I had 2 arguments. One was supported with concrete examples and the other was not (unfortunately, I didn’t have time).

This is my first attempt in IELTS. Do you think I having one of the points without examples will significantly affect the score? What should I expect?
9 bands are dedicated for different tools you used in writing grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, lexical resources etc don’t worry too much about ideas. its worth 1-2 band

Alaa 2009

May 12, 2019
I have a problem that I couldn't manage to finish the conclusion the time finished also I mentioned my opinion in task 2