Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
I got my PPR on Dec 2017, and getting married on May 2018. I would like to do upfront medical test and apply PCC for my spouse. What reason my spouse should mention for applying the both?
Upfront medical Test - UCI number will not be generated until I add my spouse in application, which will be in due until the wedding.
PCC - Can I show the COPR letter to the Passport eseva office, showing them the wedding card as well, saying I am going to add her in my PR application for which I need a PCC.

Or, please let me know what steps you followed to get these done upfront.

Note: In Oct 2017, when I applied PCC for myself, it took exactly 31 days, that's why I would like to do this early for my spouse.
I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I got my PPR on Dec 2017, and getting married on May 2018. I would like to do upfront medical test and apply PCC for my spouse. What reason my spouse should mention for applying the both?
Upfront medical Test - UCI number will not be generated until I add my spouse in application, which will be in due until the wedding.
PCC - Can I show the COPR letter to the Passport eseva office, showing them the wedding card as well, saying I am going to add her in my PR application for which I need a PCC.

Or, please let me know what steps you followed to get these done upfront.

Note: In Oct 2017, when I applied PCC for myself, it took exactly 31 days, that's why I would like to do this early for my spouse.
I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
You do not need to show anything for the medicals as well as PCC. For medicals, take the appointment and get done with it. For PCC, book an appointment and select Canada as the country. They don't ask why you need the PCC.

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
You do not need to show anything for the medicals as well as PCC. For medicals, take the appointment and get done with it. For PCC, book an appointment and select Canada as the country. They don't ask why you need the PCC.
Thank you very much!

syedeali

Apr 24, 2018
Hello All ,

Please help me explain this.

I added my spouse after receiving copr in april 2018 and applications again when into progress. When I enquired about status got below response
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Guys, please suggest - should I get my going to be life partner's India pcc before marriage or it should only be after informing cic about marriage?
Hey, did u add spouse after ppr?? Can u plz share ur timeline?? I m trying to get an idea how long it takes if add spouse after ppr

arora_mayank

Jul 15, 2018
Someone please help
I got my CoPR in February 2019, however I got married in April 2019 and informed CIC through a web form.
Submitted the additional kit along with the spousal information and her Medicals on the May 14, 2019.
Its been dead silence since then, ofcourse there's a UCI number issued to my wife, but no progress on file since then.
It's been over 2.5 months....

I've written emails to the NDVO where my file is getting processed however nothing from them.
What's the advise that you can give.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Someone please help
I got my CoPR in February 2019, however I got married in April 2019 and informed CIC through a web form.
Submitted the additional kit along with the spousal information and her Medicals on the May 14, 2019.
Its been dead silence since then, ofcourse there's a UCI number issued to my wife, but no progress on file since then.

I've written emails to the NDVO where my file is getting processed however nothing from them.
Nothing to do but wait. It can take many months to add a spouse.

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
Someone please help

Do you get any updates ?

rpj07

Nov 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-12-2019
Hi! My girlfriend is in Canada as a PR. We had applied separately, she got her PPR first and landed before Covid struck. I have Dec 2019 AOR and am stuck due to COVID restrictions, am awaiting my PPR like so many others. We are both from India. We want to get married soon. I understand I will have to inform CIC in case we get married in India before I get my PPR. But since she is already a Permanent Resident, how will this affect my application? Kindly help me out.