+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
No, not yet. Hoping we should get it by this week since another long weekend is coming I do not want to get backlogged again. And one funny thing, I do not know if it this the case with you as well - I received my SA but still my CIC profile shows as We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements under the Review of Eligibility. Should it not show decision made or approved or something like that?
i'm the same exact thing but if you check Ecas you will see decision made

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Takes about a day at least for me ..
i heard the process going to be 12 month that's explain why things moving too slow , a friend of mine just got a refusal letter after getting SA , they stating the PA is not eligible and he can appeal to that , i asked him what reason he said no obvious reason in the refusal letter . that's make me scared to death . getting so worry now . i got SA 2 weeks ago then BR ever since never heard a thing from cic . :(

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
i heard the process going to be 12 month that's explain why things moving too slow , a friend of mine just got a refusal letter after getting SA , they stating the PA is not eligible and he can appeal to that , i asked him what reason he said no obvious reason in the refusal letter . that's make me scared to death . getting so worry now . i got SA 2 weeks ago then BR ever since never heard a thing from cic . :(
Omg that is scary ...!!!!! I have another problem now I was trying to book biometrics in India for my husband they said since there’s an spelling mistake that needs to be fix first but we already submitted webforms and ircc got them and haven’t change the name what should I do now ??? When I call ircc and ask them about name change they don’t answer me since I am not representative

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Omg that is scary ...!!!!! I have another problem now I was trying to book biometrics in India for my husband they said since there’s an spelling mistake that needs to be fix first but we already submitted webforms and ircc got them and haven’t change the name what should I do now ??? When I call ircc and ask them about name change they don’t answer me since I am not representative
try to fill out the representative form and have the PA sign it them mail it to them , to avoid all this hassle i was the representative from the start and all mails and inquires come to me on behalf on my wife

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
This is true. London visa office sucks. When I was applying for my own PR it took 7 months when at that time it took 4 months for all other applicants of the same month.

People from January are getting PPR while our files haven't even been transferred yet. Expect full 12 months at minimum. Also, London request additional pictures and info from 95% of applicants, this is also their way of delaying stuff a bit (lazy agents) because technically if 12 months haven't passed they'll always say you are within normal timeline.

Not to scare you guys or anything, but you should not get your hopes high looking at other applicants.

If you see Pakistani applicants thread @ London visa office, it takes 13-15 months of average.

So just keep praying. That's all we can do.
When I heard all these things then I decided to include additional pictures and communication in a separate envelope so that they can have enough information to understand the genuiness of application. Also the passport which is considered as the national identity of a country has my name as husband. When a country puts a spouse in passport they already validate the marriage documents but still they may ask questions.

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
When I heard all these things then I decided to include additional pictures and communication in a separate envelope so that they can have enough information to understand the genuiness of application. Also the passport which is considered as the national identity of a country has my name as husband. When a country puts a spouse in passport they already validate the marriage documents but still they may ask questions.
You make me scared ... sooooo upset what will happen now??? It's only with pakistani applicants. .. that's not fair

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
You make me scared ... sooooo upset what will happen now??? It's only with pakistani applicants. .. that's not fair
The first few steps are done in Canada and more or less everyone gets AOR, SA, BR, MR within 2-3 months. After that it becomes critical based on where the file is processed in local visa office.For Pakistani candidates it was frustrating and painful dealing with London visa office. You can read many stories in Pakistani spousal sponsorship group and you will be schoked.

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
try to fill out the representative form and have the PA sign it them mail it to them , to avoid all this hassle i was the representative from the start and all mails and inquires come to me on behalf on my wife
I did and we had to scanned it twice cuz he signed and then I had to sign last week ircc said sorry we can’t read this u have to submit it again