+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Ohhhh God.... find any reason? ??
I don’t know but one gentleman stated that London visa office is overloaded with application. Honestly speaking I have read so much negative about London visa office in this forum that I always get scared. My marriage is genuine but we are from two different countries. Although our marriage is arranged common norm in subcontinent by parents of both families a. We talked few months before marriage and fell in love. We informed our parents and they become happy. Finally we got married in Pakistan following all the rituals and surrounded by her parents and relatives. The reason of saying all this is that they always ask about genuineness of marriage. I read even after presenting photos, letters, insurance, legal marriage documents etc they still raise concern and refuse visa. When I read all these things in this forum then it makes me more hopeless.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Unfortunately you can't give biometrics for a PR application inside of Canada, has to be done at a VAC (visa application center). I linked a page on IRCC's website a little earlier today on this thread, has a list of all the VACs worldwide so you can try and find somewhere that is possible for you (or your family member) to get to.
there's one a little over an hour away in vermont across the border. the only problem is that the appointment is two weeks later. i might check service Canada in a few days just in case.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hope this is helpful :

Biometrics collection at IRCC visa offices (in limited situations)
While most overseas applicants will enrol their biometric information at VACs, IRCC will continue to have biometrics collection equipment available at all visa offices to provide collection services in limited circumstances relating to national interest, operational requirements (overseas refugee resettlement) or other reasons when the VAC is unable to collect (subject to approvals from International Network [IN] or Immigration Program Guidance Branch [IPG]. The request is sent through the Biometrics Operational Support Unit [BOSU]).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/where.html#toc1c
Thank u

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hey Farah I know one afghani family they were told to do there biometrics when they will arrive to Canada
Just confirm with ircc to make sure you dont have to go to Pakistan or India for ir
maybe u are right but I know one applicant form feb who is afghan and his pa went to do it india so i am not sure my husband is about to go tmrw and get a visa for India

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Unfortunately you can't give biometrics for a PR application inside of Canada, has to be done at a VAC (visa application center). I linked a page on IRCC's website a little earlier today on this thread, has a list of all the VACs worldwide so you can try and find somewhere that is possible for you (or your family member) to get to.
I find that out too I think for a safe side we should just go ahead and do it . But not fair since it will cost my husband around 1000$ to go and do it

Uzairbloch

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am trying to attach my application in gckey account but for some reason I can add it successfully.
I am getting the error that (we have no record found.)

Can anyone help me please how to do it.
I am principal applicant. Do I need to put my information in there or my husband info who is sponsoring me.

I got b.m and s.a yesterday.
March applicant.
Application received on 20th March
Aor 17th April

B.r and S.a on 14th May

Thank you

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hello everyone,

I am trying to attach my application in gckey account but for some reason I can add it successfully.

I am principal applicant. Do I need to put my information in there or my husband info who is sponsoring me.

March applicant.
Aor 17th April

B.r and S.a on 14th May

Thank you
Ur information as pa... and number of applicants are u putting 1 or 2?

Reactions: Uzairbloch

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I don’t know but one gentleman stated that London visa office is overloaded with application. Honestly speaking I have read so much negative about London visa office in this forum that I always get scared. My marriage is genuine but we are from two different countries. Although our marriage is arranged common norm in subcontinent by parents of both families a. We talked few months before marriage and fell in love. We informed our parents and they become happy. Finally we got married in Pakistan following all the rituals and surrounded by her parents and relatives. The reason of saying all this is that they always ask about genuineness of marriage. I read even after presenting photos, letters, insurance, legal marriage documents etc they still raise concern and refuse visa. When I read all these things in this forum then it makes me more hopeless.
This is true. London visa office sucks. When I was applying for my own PR it took 7 months when at that time it took 4 months for all other applicants of the same month.

People from January are getting PPR while our files haven't even been transferred yet. Expect full 12 months at minimum. Also, London request additional pictures and info from 95% of applicants, this is also their way of delaying stuff a bit (lazy agents) because technically if 12 months haven't passed they'll always say you are within normal timeline.

Not to scare you guys or anything, but you should not get your hopes high looking at other applicants.

If you see Pakistani applicants thread @ London visa office, it takes 13-15 months of average.

So just keep praying. That's all we can do.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

March applicant.
Aor 17th April

B.r and S.a on 14th May

Thank you
Please, read this
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/