+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Vaughan

Apr 2, 2019
Hi Everyone!
My Husband submitted his Biometrics yesterday and they gave him a receipt or acknowledgement that they were submitted but then told him he would receive an email very shortly. He hasn't received anything yet but I see on gckey that they are listing his Biometrics as submitted and valid for 10 years. Do they check his Biometrics against their database now and send a letter to indicate if there was no record or does the check happen later in the application assessment process?

Thanks! :)
we recieved no email. gc key only says completed, under biometrics

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Acording to spreadsheet I didn't find any pakistani applicant being transferred. ... did anyone know any pakistani that have been transferred to any LVO ????
Some of my Pakistani fiends applied in end of February and they have their files transferred to Ankara and Abu Dhabi... if you follow just the spreadsheet you are not accurate. There are hundreds of people if not thousands who don’t follow this thread.

Reactions: Mrs Rehan

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I see a lot of people from Pakistan are talking that their files are moving slow than the others. Stay positive. Don’t let the negativity consume you. Have faith. We all going to get it eventually. It’s just matter of time. Praise the lord. Hallelujah

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Some of my Pakistani fiends applied in end of February and they have their files transferred to Ankara and Abu Dhabi... if you follow just the spreadsheet you are not accurate. There are hundreds of people if not thousands who don’t follow this thread.
Also spreadsheet is all screwed my info got deleted twice and I am not updating anymore
I see a lot of people from Pakistan are talking that their files are moving slow than the others. Stay positive. Don’t let the negativity consume you. Have faith. We all going to get it eventually. It’s just matter of time. Praise the lord. Hallelujah
thanks soooooo much all of u. I was really so much depressed since morning.... now feeling better and bit positive
just remember me and all of us in ur Prayers

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
Just got my Biometrics Request now!
Tracker updated :)

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
thanks soooooo much all of u. I was really so much depressed since morning.... now feeling better and bit positive
just remember me and all of us in ur Prayers
there is a fb group for pakistani applicants n one guy wrote that he called cic n the agent told him his file will be processed inside canada in sydney :/ he already got sponsor approval n was waiting for AOR2 or file transfer email

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
there is a fb group for pakistani applicants n one guy wrote that he called cic n the agent told him his file will be processed inside canada in sydney :/ he already got sponsor approval n was waiting for AOR2 or file transfer email
Thanks for your concern I really appreciate. .... feel much better to know all this

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Thanks for your concern I really appreciate. .... feel much better to know all this
but i dont think its true i have never heard of applicants for pakistani spouses being processes inside canada..I have seen some applications who applied in aug 2018 got ppr last montn but some from feb or march 2018 r still waiting in that fb group so idk how lvo process the files

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Good to see some Pakistani applicant here. What I can understand now that CIC Sydney can literally send it anyplace. As we have no control other than to pray. Let God listen to out prayers

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
but i dont think its true i have never heard of applicants for pakistani spouses being processes inside canada..I have seen some applications who applied in aug 2018 got ppr last montn but some from feb or march 2018 r still waiting in that fb group so idk how lvo process the files
I never heard it too but hoping its true