+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

SallySalib

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
its also frustrating that we now have to get proof of contact translated. I was ready to send my app until that point. Anyone else not translating if not already in English or French?. it's very costly for those translations.
I looked for the conversation between my husband and me in English and sent it atherwith the application can return to you !!
Good luck
You have to translate then

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Ugh yeah, I can only imagine how frustrated you are right now. Keep us updated on what you find out. It might actually be worth sending a message to the IRCC Twitter account, they're pretty good at replying to stuff. And for anyone worried about using the older forms, here is a reply they sent out just a few hours ago about it:

"Hi. We’ll accept the previous version of the current form until another one is released. When a new version is released, we’ll accept the new version and the previous version of that. We encourage you to use the newest forms to avoid any possible delays. Thanks."

Their Twitter account is here: https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
Also I believe that as long as you send it to the address that is on the version of the form you included you should be ok.

I believe the previous form was dated November or December 2018 if your application was received in the first week of March you should be OK with the Sydney address. That form was updated in the last 2 days of February, I'd say good practice is if your sending as of now the best thing to do is print of the new form on the website and follow the directions of the address listed there.

Anything prior should be fine.

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Where did you sent them to mississuaga or Sydney?
The last form we checked was Feb. 27th I believe maybe even Feb 28th, we checked like a day or two before sending the forms on March 2nd just to be sure. The address on the form was Sydney so we went with that.

pp01

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Hey Guys,
I am ready to send my package soon , but now with the revised checklist I am hoping to get some advice on the translation requirement for the text messages.
We are now expected to provide english/ french translations for the text messages. The text messages between me and my wife are mixed in english and local language ( typed in english) . Can you please advice where I can get translations done and how many pages are ideal for the application,

Thanks

Reactions: angelyohann