17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Thank u for sharing your case. Quick question ,

in your timeline it says Application Received was March 18th and SA was May 2nd. But when did you receive the AOR ? Acknowledgment of Receipt.

It seems like your AOR was close to April end.

In My case , it has been 1 month after AOR. (My file was received on May 31st , in that case , I should have received the SA by Mid July or End of July)
There is something online called 'my immitracker.' You can see how long after AOR1 to SA examples on there (look at Sydney VO's). It's possibly the fastest leg of the process next to medical approved lol

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
Probably not. Are you having trouble setting up the GCKey account? You can see more info on the progress of the application on it. I know we did have trouble linking my husband's application to it because he was putting 1 for the number of applicants v.s. 2.
nah its not that , its just that i have a lawyer , so once i made a Gckey account cic wont send him emails anymore , so the lawyer wants to be updated on everything . thats all . if there is a chance to have a gckey account and also cic keep sending emails that would be awesome

PDNG

Aug 15, 2019
Thank u for sharing your case. Quick question ,

in your timeline it says Application Received was March 18th and SA was May 2nd. But when did you receive the AOR ? Acknowledgment of Receipt.

It seems like your AOR was close to April end.

In My case , it has been 1 month after AOR. (My file was received on May 31st , in that case , I should have received the SA by Mid July or End of July)
Oh wow, I'm sorry. I thought the received date was the same as AOR. I am not seeing any mention of AOR in the GCKey or ECAS. I cannot recall if I ever got an AOR. I am checking through my emails and through my mail but I can't seem to locate that. This is my second time filing though, the first time around they had returned the application because of a missing signature. It took them 3 months to actually open the file and see that I had typed the name electronically but was missing the hand written signature.

In any case, that application was sent out around this time last year, and it took 3 months for me to hear back from them. I guess they really do slow down in the summer.

I would try calling them at 888-242-2100 if you are in Canada. The other 613 number doesn't really do anything, they just tell you to send a webform.

I hope that helps. Even though it is a little silly that I don't know what my AOR date is....sorry "/

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Oh wow, I'm sorry. I thought the received date was the same as AOR. I am not seeing any mention of AOR in the GCKey or ECAS. I cannot recall if I ever got an AOR. I am checking through my emails and through my mail but I can't seem to locate that. This is my second time filing though, the first time around they had returned the application because of a missing signature. It took them 3 months to actually open the file and see that I had typed the name electronically but was missing the hand written signature.

In any case, that application was sent out around this time last year, and it took 3 months for me to hear back from them. I guess they really do slow down in the summer.

I would try calling them at 888-242-2100 if you are in Canada. The other 613 number doesn't really do anything, they just tell you to send a webform.

I hope that helps. Even though it is a little silly that I don't know what my AOR date is....sorry "/
It's just an email you receive. You must have gotten it to receive your UCCI allowing you to link your account. The AOR email signals the app is complete and filled out properly and now they start processing it. It also tells you when they actually received your app. So SA usually comes quickly after that as it's step 2 after completeness check.

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Hello Guys ,

Anyone in this group that received AOR 1 and after that no update for a month or so?

If no , is there someone in this group , for whom it took long time to get SA.

I am a little concerned because for me its exactly 1 month today that after AOR 1 i got no update.

My timeline : May31st file received

AOR 1 - July 20th 2019.
Are there previous relationship sponsorships, divorce/separation or dependents involved in your app?

PDNG

Aug 15, 2019
It's just an email you receive. You must have gotten it to receive your UCCI allowing you to link your account. The AOR email signals the app is complete and filled out properly and now they start processing it. It also tells you when they actually received your app. So SA usually comes quickly after that as it's step 2 after completeness check.
Found it! April 16, 2019 - thank you.

So it was March 18th that they received the app, April 16th we got the AOR and then May 2nd we got the SA Approval. It is so weird, they don't have like a set timeline for anyone or anything. They just blazed through the first half of my application like their life depended on it, and now it seems like they are asleep. Meanwhile PArora hasn't even received their SA yet.

This is just getting me even more frustrated.

Reactions: lccliff

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Not at all , first marriage . With tons of proof and crazy expense too lol (wedding was over 850 ppl ) lol
So weird! It has to come soon!

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Today i got a letter to send in my passport. Since im from america i just need to send photocopy. But also required to send two pr pic... but i sent it in march along with my application. Its normal to request again? Also to send prepaid envelope.... it said prepaid will return my passport and confirmation of pr. Why can i get my confirmation via online? Lol thats how they sent me notification this entire time... clearly i dont sent my passport so its bit of waste i think. But seriously after how much we paid.. govt cant pay the envelope for us? Lol it only costs few dollars...even intl letter doesnt cost over ten dollars. Anyways... what i am going thru is normal?
But then what can i do.. other than follow the letter instructions lol
I don't get why you are complaining so much. Again PR is a privilege, your lucky you got your PPR already unlike some who are still waiting. You should just be grateful and not act so entitled about all the small things. You haven't even landed yet.

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
I don't get why you are complaining so much. Again PR is a privilege, your lucky you got your PPR already unlike some who are still waiting. You should just be grateful and not act so entitled about all the small things. You haven't even landed yet.
I think the underlying issue of the post is that the entire process makes no sense at all.

It's a privilege sure, but us who apply also spend a lot of money and time to get that privilege and yet there is still no straight forward way to get through it.

So many hurdles and upsetting moments, they may have gotten their PPR already but doesn't mean that it was any less stressful. I applied in March and we have not even been transferred yet I can totally feel happy to see someone get through this. I can also understand how frustrating the little things can be when going forward with this process.

Reactions: vegastomtl

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Exactly. Complaining about petty nonsense on a forum full of people separated from loved ones is next level ridiculous.

Reactions: Indayclariss

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I think the underlying issue of the post is that the entire process makes no sense at all.

It's a privilege sure, but us who apply also spend a lot of money and time to get that privilege and yet there is still no straight forward way to get through it.

So many hurdles and upsetting moments, they may have gotten their PPR already but doesn't mean that it was any less stressful. I applied in March and we have not even been transferred yet I can totally feel happy to see someone get through this. I can also understand how frustrating the little things can be when going forward with this process.
I also was frustrated, but i did not give an attitude and serve it on a plate for everyone to see. Also, he/she already got PPR. Regardless if we get the detail of the process or just a glimpse, we should be polite in expressing our frustrations and bear in mind that we are entering another country with a diff set of rules. They are protecting their domain afterall.

But i really do hope everyone here gets approved and gets PPR soonest tho.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
I am not expecting any red flags at all, i was expecting that in my case SA should have been done weeks ago , if not days ago.

I am a Canadian citizen , filing taxes since 2006. Working , providing all documents , just dont understand the process.
There's no set timeline for when each step happens. We had a bit of a delay at the start of our application process, we got AOR 10th April but no SA until 24th June. After that, the process sped up, but it's impossible to predict how long you will wait between steps. Which I agree is very frustrating. All you can do is wait some more and see!

Reactions: Parora06

Parora06

Jul 31, 2019
There's no set timeline for when each step happens. We had a bit of a delay at the start of our application process, we got AOR 10th April but no SA until 24th June. After that, the process sped up, but it's impossible to predict how long you will wait between steps. Which I agree is very frustrating. All you can do is wait some more and see!
Thank you so much for sharing your timeline , it has really put me at ease now. I was stressing so much on daily basis. I am not saying my case will be exact the same like yours but I wasn't sure how come for some it takes 1-2 days for SA and for others 1-3 months.

There process definitely needs a review.

Reactions: phaeo

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Medical was done today 21th Aug , any idea how long does it take to update her medical result . the hospital didn't use E medical . they told my wife the result will be transferred to London office . outland application . applicant reside in Egypt . file was received March 14th 2019 .
( Aor 1 , sponsor approval done - bio : done - file transferred to VO two months ago in our case it is Cairo VO - Medical was done today ) ... how long roughly after medical for PRR ?? appreciate any idea as i'm looking to book a flight to Egypt to stay with them for few week then travel back all together . my wife and our 5 years old son . just worry if say booking my flight for Oct 10th and back around Nov 25th . is there going to be enough time for us ?? i hope the visa will be stamped latest by Nov 20th to 25th or i will have to reschedule our flight ? any advice please ??