+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

arianeetdavid

Jun 4, 2019
Ok submission date in midi?
They received it on May 23rd, but the AOR was on June 3rd and they charged the fees to my credit card on June 3rd as well. They were behind on their schedule, when I called them, they said they had gotten more application than usual. We should have gotten our CSQ by July 1st, but we got it on July 19 instead.

Reactions: karan sallan

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
They received it on May 23rd, but the AOR was on June 3rd and they charged the fees to my credit card on June 3rd as well. They were behind on their schedule, when I called them, they said they had gotten more application than usual. We should have gotten our CSQ by July 1st, but we got it on July 19 instead.
Okay good. I have done 36working days any idea when i will get .my file received 4th of july same day fee charged.

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
I applied fro my wife and they CIC said the application in process and right after 5 days it showseddecision made and requested for Biometric. Im thinking is this normal or something wrong?

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
I applied fro my wife and they CIC said the application in process and right after 5 days it showseddecision made and requested for Biometric. Im thinking is this normal or something wrong?
Decision made for the sponsor, I'm sure. Long way to go before decision made for the PA.

hs0212

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to know if anyone has received an invitation letter to attend an interview recently, within the past few months or so (particularly those who have gone to the Canadian Embassy in Ankara for the interview)?

Please let me know as I would like to hear about your experience.

Thanks.
HS

fegie

Aug 31, 2019
I've been reading this forum since we submitted our application. It helps me a lot. Here's my timeline.

SP: Canadian citizen
PA: PHILIPPINES

March 18: Application Sent (all fees paid)
March 21: Application received
April 19: AOR1
May 2: eligibility to sponsor approved
May 3: Biometric Request
May 3: medical request
May 6: Visa application forwarded to CPC Mississauga
May 10: Biometric taken
May 12: submitted a letter informing IRCC for PA's delivery
May 17: letter acknowledgement from IRCC for additional family member (sent to sponsor)
-Request for additional requirements (newborn birth certificate)
May 23: Medical exam taken
May 27: additional requirements sent (sent by sponsor)
May 30: Request for additional requirements (sent to PA) - newborn birth certificate
June 18: additional requirements sent (sent by PA)
June 27: letter advising us to submit an application for our newborn citizenship authentication for us to apply for his Canadian passport
June 29: additional requirements request (advisory of marriage or CENOMAR Philippines applicant)
July 4: additional requirements sent
July 18: additional requirements request (police certificate from Singapore- PA live and work in Singapore)
August 22: additional requirement sent
August 29: passport Request

We never connect our application online nor check online. These are all sent thru our email (sponsor and PA email). Good luck everyone

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
March applicants, it is the end of August which means we will be at the 6 month mark tomorrow! We're halfway there or possibly even closer. I'm excited to see more and more passport requests from overseas offices.

Reactions: PDNG