+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Cannot make a decision based on what? Any ideas?
On the documents you provided. Yes they usually ask for additional docs but sometimes if your file needs more scrutiny then they send it further to the local VO. Its sometimes is not because of eligibility at all but your BGC which could be internal (or they may ask you about it) and worst case scenario would be them wanting an interview to assess your relationship. Not trying to scare you and you should not worry too much and wait patiently. I know of a January Applicant who was forwarded from Mississauga to India without additional docs request and she got a call from IRCC (Local VO) for a phone interview about the genuineness of her marriage. Its was a 10 minute call about details of the relationship. She now has her pre arrival meaning they approve her relationship as genuine and is waiting on PPR. Does your relationship have something that could have caused them to conduct extra scrutiny. What is your PA’s local VO?

the6ix

May 25, 2019
On the documents you provided. Yes they usually ask for additional docs but sometimes if your file needs more scrutiny then they send it further to the local VO. Its sometimes is not because of eligibility at all but your BGC which could be internal (or they may ask you about it) and worst case scenario would be them wanting an interview to assess your relationship. Not trying to scare you and you should not worry too much and wait patiently. I know of a January Applicant who was forwarded from Mississauga to India without additional docs request and she got a call from IRCC (Local VO) for a phone interview about the genuineness of her marriage. Its was a 10 minute call about details of the relationship. She now has her pre arrival meaning they approve her relationship as genuine and is waiting on PPR. Does your relationship have something that could have caused them to conduct extra scrutiny. What is your PA’s local VO?
Thank you for the info! And no we don't, honestly I think ours is pretty straight forward case under spousal sponsorship. His local VO is Manila, Philippines

Reactions: Krissh2179

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Thank you for the info! And no we don't, honestly I think ours is pretty straight forward case under spousal sponsorship. His local VO is Manila, Philippines
You should not be too worried then. You shall find out soon the reason for transfer.

ray.d

May 30, 2019
I had called CIC to get status of my application. Had done it once before and it worked fine. With my subsequent attempts, it always says, "Unable to find your application". I dont get it. I am doing everything same. Any thoughts?

GrewalC

Aug 17, 2016
I had called CIC to get status of my application. Had done it once before and it worked fine. With my subsequent attempts, it always says, "Unable to find your application". I dont get it. I am doing everything same. Any thoughts?
I am having the same problem since yesterday, before it was working good.

Reactions: ray.d

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
It has happened in the past when they have gone under maintenance a few days earlier. Should work fine soon. Give it some time.

Reactions: ray.d

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
That means your application just got approved. PPR is not far. Congratulations!
While Pre Arrival is certainly not a bad sign, it does not at all mean your application is approved. An application could be rejected right up until the COPR is issued. Wanted to clarify that so people do not think pre arrival means approval.

AKPR

Jun 5, 2019
Just got the passport request.

Timeline: Canadian Citizen sponsoring Indian Spouse (no dependents)

Application received: March 22, 2019
AOR: April 25, 2019

Bio-metrics Request: May 14, 2019
Bio-metrics Given: May 20, 2019
Bio-metrics Passed: May 20, 2019

Sponsorship Approval: May 15, 2019

Medical Request: May 16, 2019
Medical Given: May 20, 2019
Medical Passed: May 28, 2019

Moved to Mississauga: May 24, 2019
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: June 5, 2019
Passport request: June 5, 2019

COPR: Waiting
LANDED: Waiting

Pempapi

Star Member
May 20, 2019
I am having the same issue. BTW, does VO transfer show on ECAS? I can't use GCKey because of my representative. We've passed medical and biometrics mid-may and no updates since then. Spouse is in Ecuador.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I am having the same issue. BTW, does VO transfer show on ECAS? I can't use GCKey because of my representative. We've passed medical and biometrics mid-may and no updates since then. Spouse is in Ecuador.
No, AOR2 shows on ECAS though. File transfer is just a letter to the applicant usually.