Aor1: 8 may, 2019
Bio req: 22 may, 2019
Sa: 22 may, 2019
Med req: 22 may, 2019
Bio passed 25 may, 2019
Med given: 27 may 2019
Med passed: ........waiting
Vo Mississauga: 30 may, 2019

Does anyone know whats ede and non ede for medical. Because ircc asked for ede medical but the doctor did non ede medical type. Do i need to get changed or non ede works for spousal app too.? And do we get email for medical passed?

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Hello!

We sent ours (Common-Law/Quebec/Outland, but living in Canada)

Received Application: March 11th, 2019.

Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application: April 9th, 2019

Began Processing Application: April 8th, 2019

April 26th, 2019 (Sent out letter with decision about whether Sponsor is eligible, but it never arrived)

April 29th, 2019 - Sponsor received email indicating he had been approved to sponsor.

May 6th, 2019 - Email to inform that application was sent to CPC Mississauga for further processing (since Sponsorship eligibility was approved).
(For Quebec Applicants Only) - Send out additional documents/application for Immigration Quebec Processing.

May 22nd, 2019 - (Via Tracking number) Quebec Application arrived at their office.

***Currently awaiting further updates from Immigration Canada and Quebec***

***Side note*** Pretty much all correspondence I've received has been through my boyfriend's email so far. So make sure your sponsor is checking his/her emails. Also, to link application look for YOUR UCI number in your CIC account (NOT your Sponsor's, which will show up in the initial emails along with the application number. The application number IS the same one for the entire process.)
I had a question regarding everyone else's process (quoting mine for reference). I'm American so I don't need additional biometrics. However, I haven't been asked for a medical exam yet nor a passport request, which I don't know what that means. So I'm just confused and wondering if some people's process has been different due to the fact that they have to provide additional information because they're from other countries or if mine is just delayed. I also had Quebec to deal with, so there's that.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I had a question regarding everyone else's process (quoting mine for reference). I'm American so I don't need additional biometrics. However, I haven't been asked for a medical exam yet nor a passport request, which I don't know what that means. So I'm just confused and wondering if some people's process has been different due to the fact that they have to provide additional information because they're from other countries or if mine is just delayed. I also had Quebec to deal with, so there's that.
Do you need to get a passport request since you're American? US citizens are visa exempt I thought. I don't know anything about the process for Quebec, but I imagine you would need additional things right? The CSQ?

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Do you need to get a passport request since you're American? US citizens are visa exempt I thought. I don't know anything about the process for Quebec, but I imagine you would need additional things right? The CSQ?
Yeah, it arrived on May 22nd, 2019 at their office (thanks to having a tracking number lol) and I'm just not sure what happens from there on the Quebec side or how they interact or if they send me the approval and then I send it to the CIC office. And yeah, I'm not sure what the PPR is. I applied for outland, but living in Canada (on a tourist visa, which I've had to renew over time to attain common-law) so I don't know what I will be or won't be asked of by CIC in terms of medical exams, passport, etc.

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
If you applied post 31st Dec 2018, Applicants from all countries applying for Permanent Residence are required to give biometrics (Yes, even US citizens). So if you have not paid for it with the application they will request you to do so first and then issue you the biometrics instruction letter. When you get medicals and CSQ (and bio too) is not fixed and is at the discretion of the officer processing your file. You shall get everything in due time. As for passport request thats the very last step for you (dont need to submit your passport, only copies) for COPR. Long way to go.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
If you applied post 31st Dec 2018, Applicants from all countries applying for Permanent Residence are required to give biometrics (Yes, even US citizens). So if you have not paid for it with the application they will request you to do so first and then issue you the biometrics instruction letter. When you get medicals and CSQ (and bio too) is not fixed and is at the discretion of the officer processing your file. You shall get everything in due time. As for passport request thats the very last step for you (dont need to submit your passport, only copies) for COPR. Long way to go.
Okay, thank you! And yes, I made sure that everything they were charging for on the form was fully paid for (PR, Application fee, etc.) But okay, they'll just start requesting things as they go? Thank you, I just wasn't sure given that many applicants come from varying countries and the order in which they were being requested things also vary so I wanted to be sure.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Okay, thank you! And yes, I made sure that everything they were charging for on the form was fully paid for (PR, Application fee, etc.) But okay, they'll just start requesting things as they go? Thank you, I just wasn't sure given that many applicants come from varying countries and the order in which they were being requested things also vary so I wanted to be sure.
Since you are inland you wont be asked for bio. No facility in Canada for the same.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Yeah, it arrived on May 22nd, 2019 at their office (thanks to having a tracking number lol) and I'm just not sure what happens from there on the Quebec side or how they interact or if they send me the approval and then I send it to the CIC office. And yeah, I'm not sure what the PPR is. I applied for outland, but living in Canada (on a tourist visa, which I've had to renew over time to attain common-law) so I don't know what I will be or won't be asked of by CIC in terms of medical exams, passport, etc.
Let me know when you hear anything from Quebec. My application was received in their office on the 24th of May. Wife is a US citizen and she’s living here as a visitor too.