+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Vaughan

Apr 2, 2019
Congratulations! Our file was also transferred on May 27 and PA’s ecas shows that processing started on May 30, we also received AOR 2 on May 30,2019. Our application was initially received on February 21st. Any updates on your side? Let’s stay in touch. There aren’t many Pretoria applicants on the forums.
Definately :) I'm glad to see we are all in similar situations. Waiting on medical request which hoping comes in about a month..Pretoria sounds like a jacked up office so we are pleased

Pro1

May 19, 2019
Hello everyone, just a question, after completing bio matrics and medical do we have to inform cic? Or do we have to send any confirmation to cic that we have completed thise?

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Hello everyone, just a question, after completing bio matrics and medical do we have to inform cic? Or do we have to send any confirmation to cic that we have completed thise?
No they'll send the results directly to cic..you don't need do anything

Ngs12842

Jun 5, 2019
Timeline:
App received: 29 march,2019
Aor1: 8 may, 2019
Bio req: 22 may, 2019
Sa: 22 may, 2019
Med req: 22 may, 2019
Bio passed 25 may, 2019
Med given: 27 may 2019
Med passed: ........waiting
Vo Mississauga: 30 may, 2019

Does anyone know whats ede and non ede for medical. Because ircc asked for ede medical but the doctor did non ede medical type. Do i need to get changed or non ede works for spousal app too.? And do we get email for medical passed?
Any comments?

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Any comments?
Did you go to one of the doctors from the list provided by CIC on their website?

Also, EDE stands for Excessive Demand Exempt. All this means is that you are required to take a full, extensive medical exam, but if anything EDE protects you a little, it doesn't mean there's an extra requirement.

excessive demand means

• (a) a demand on health services or social services for which the anticipated costs would likely exceed average Canadian per capita health services and social services costs over a period of five consecutive years immediately following the most recent medical examination required under paragraph 16(2)(b) of the Act, unless there is evidence that significant costs are likely to be incurred beyond that period, in which case the period is no more than 10 consecutive years; or

• (b) a demand on health services or social services that would add to existing waiting lists and would increase the rate of mortality and morbidity in Canada as a result of an inability to provide timely services to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
(Taken From)

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/page-1.html#h-2

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/definitions.html

Ngs12842

Jun 5, 2019
Did you go to one of the doctors from the list provided by CIC on their website?

Also, EDE stands for Excessive Demand Exempt. All this means is that you are required to take a full, extensive medical exam, but if anything EDE protects you a little, it doesn't mean there's an extra requirement.

excessive demand means

• (a) a demand on health services or social services for which the anticipated costs would likely exceed average Canadian per capita health services and social services costs over a period of five consecutive years immediately following the most recent medical examination required under paragraph 16(2)(b) of the Act, unless there is evidence that significant costs are likely to be incurred beyond that period, in which case the period is no more than 10 consecutive years; or

• (b) a demand on health services or social services that would add to existing waiting lists and would increase the rate of mortality and morbidity in Canada as a result of an inability to provide timely services to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
(Taken From)

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/page-1.html#h-2

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/definitions.html
Yes i did got to doctor specified on the cic website. I am just concerned because it also says on confirmation receipt from doctor that this medical is for students traveling canada and type : non ede
I was searching that non ede is more complex than ede so does that mean i do not need to get it changed as it covers everything ede has.?

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Yes i did got to doctor specified on the cic website. I am just concerned because it also says on confirmation receipt from doctor that this medical is for students traveling canada and type : non ede
I was searching that non ede is more complex than ede so does that mean i do not need to get it changed as it covers everything ede has.?
That's what I was thinking. Considering EDE was just for the sake of making it slightly less extensive, you did technically cover all your bases and then some. You could try calling other medical offices for the sake of possibly getting answers from more knowledgeable personnel and they might be able to confirm that for you? Let us know if you hear back about passing your medical exam!

Reactions: Ngs12842

Ngs12842

Jun 5, 2019
That's what I was thinking. Considering EDE was just for the sake of making it slightly less extensive, you did technically cover all your bases and then some. You could try calling other medical offices for the sake of possibly getting answers from more knowledgeable personnel and they might be able to confirm that for you? Let us know if you hear back about passing your medical exam!
Yup will definitely update and thanks for your help

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Any comments?
The doctor should have put your medical report as EDE since yours is a spousal application and the excessive demand rule does not apply to spouses. Only the public health safety aspect is pertinent to spousal application.

Reactions: Ngs12842

Ngs12842

Jun 5, 2019
The doctor should have put your medical report as EDE since yours is a spousal application and the excessive demand rule does not apply to spouses. Only the public health safety aspect is pertinent to spousal application.
Yup right probably trying to make extra money by doing extra tests or didn't notice because alot of students were there.

GrewalC

Aug 17, 2016
Hi, my file was transferred to CPC-M on April 23 , then got ADR (Updated Schedule A) on May 31, uploaded on June 03, any approximate idea when can I expect PPR.

Applied on March 21

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi, my file was transferred to CPC-M on April 23 , then got ADR (Updated Schedule A) on May 31, uploaded on June 03, any approximate idea when can I expect PPR.

Applied on March 21
No one can tell you, the target is 12 months but CPC M processes quickly.

Dpc2629

May 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how to link your application to the gckey website?
I just noticed that on the Online services it states that my husbands medical exam has been received and would like more info.