+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
Hello everyone i have got a question , i got an email about sending my APP to VO on ' May 9 ' , but on ECAS under PR it says they started processing my app on ' May 15 ' , but i never got Aor2 , so how come they started processing my app after sending to the VO ??? it just doesnt make sense to me , thank and good luck to all of ya .

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello everyone i have got a question , i got an email about sending my APP to VO on ' May 9 ' , but on ECAS under PR it says they started processing my app on ' May 15 ' , but i never got Aor2 , so how come they started processing my app after sending to the VO ??? it just doesnt make sense to me , thank and good luck to all of ya .
You don’t get an email for AOR2 everytime. If the line 2 on ECAS says we started processing, take that as your AOR2.

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
You don’t get an email for AOR2 everytime. If the line 2 on ECAS says we started processing, take that as your AOR2.
oh wow i didn't know that , so that means the VO is processing my App already , thanks so much for the info , i havent done my medical yet , how much time does it take to recieve medical after VO starts processing just wondering ?

harinderme

Jul 27, 2017
Submitting my application this week.
Sponsor : Permanent resident in canada
PA: in India

Sponsor documents: PR card, COPR, Driving License, passport
Principal Applicant Documents: passports, police certificates, Academic qualifications, bank accoutn statements
Financial Support docs: Experience summary, balance certificates, letter of support from brother.
Relationship evidences: Events description, whatsap chats, whatsapp calls, facebook posts, visitation proofs, letters from friends family, official documents, photos, various bills from the wedding, principal applicant's bank account and insurance policies with sponsor as nominee .

In total around 250 pages, is this ok ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
oh wow i didn't know that , so that means the VO is processing my App already , thanks so much for the info , i havent done my medical yet , how much time does it take to recieve medical after VO starts processing just wondering ?
Depends on your VO and how easy it is to process your case. Usually they send it close to the completion of your application so that your medical (which has a 1 year validity) doesn’t expire if your application is going to take longer to process and you don’t have to give a remedical.

Reactions: Brown_Sugar

arianeetdavid

Jun 4, 2019
I am sponsoring my common law partner and we are currently living outside of Canada. We plan to live in Quebec. I got the SA and sent the paperwork for Quebec. I am still within the Quebec processing times, but I was wondering, when I do get an answer from Quebec, how will I get it? Is it only a letter or do I also get an email? Will this information appear on Ecas or Gckey?

adk99

Nov 5, 2018

Could you please explain this a bit more. I never received any email about moving to another VO. But under ecas its always showing in process under applicant's name. We have got SA, BR and MR and after this nothing so far.. Thanks

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Could you please explain this a bit more. I never received any email about moving to another VO. But under ecas its always showing in process under applicant's name. We have got SA, BR and MR and after this nothing so far.. Thanks
It will always show in process under the applicant's name, but when you click on it, AOR2 is indicated by a line that says "we started processing your application on ____." This occurs after the transfer to the visa office.

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
I am sponsoring my common law partner and we are currently living outside of Canada. We plan to live in Quebec. I got the SA and sent the paperwork for Quebec. I am still within the Quebec processing times, but I was wondering, when I do get an answer from Quebec, how will I get it? Is it only a letter or do I also get an email? Will this information appear on Ecas or Gckey?
This may not completely answer your question, but I'm also being sponsored by my common-law partner and we live in Quebec. Quebec is separate from Canada immigration so you won't get updates from CIC. However, I don't know about how or if Quebec will give updates. Although, I would assume they will send some sort of correspondence since they also have to "approve" you and possibly require you go through some things such as a French proficiency test, etc.

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Depends on your VO and how easy it is to process your case. Usually they send it close to the completion of your application so that your medical (which has a 1 year validity) doesn’t expire if your application is going to take longer to process and you don’t have to give a remedical.
Oh wow. I didn't know this. Makes sense though for cases that might be more complex.

the6ix

May 25, 2019
If there was a mistake on the IMM0008, can I upload the correct one on GCKey? Though, they haven't asked me but I just realized the mistake now. Or through webform?

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
If there was a mistake on the IMM0008, can I upload the correct one on GCKey? Though, they haven't asked me but I just realized the mistake now. Or through webform?
Yes, it's best to address any mistakes as soon as possible. God forbid they send you a procedural fairness letter in response to an honest mistake. They may send an additional document request if it's not a big mistake.

Send through the webform. I think you can only upload on gckey when they request the document.