+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

LisaH

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Trying to find a doctor in Calgary I can get in with for my medical exam. Anyone have any suggestions from the IRCC approved list ??The one I tried today has no openings until end of June :(

ravmair

May 3, 2019
I received my AOR and UCI... but I am unable to link it to online application.., can someone guide me with the following question
1. Who needs to link the application sponsor or PA?
2. Which category to choose? PR or OWP

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
I've got an update on my end.

Application Received: March 28th
Application Returned: May 13th.

On the very end of the IMM 5669 form there is a section with an electronic signature. We didn't do a physical signature beside it. :/

We're re-submitting our application and I'm going to duck out of here and join the other May applicants.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Our application was also returned today. :/

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
Guys, our application was returned today (March 28th).

I really need some advice about the new forms:
1) even if they haven't been uploaded, should we download them again and fill them out all over again, just in case?
2) or should we fix whatever was wrong and just put the current date (if there are now uploads)?

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Guys, our application was returned today (March 28th).

I really need some advice about the new forms:
1) even if they haven't been uploaded, should we download them again and fill them out all over again, just in case?
2) or should we fix whatever was wrong and just put the current date (if there are now uploads)?
You need to fill out the correct from.

IrrMirr

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
I was being told by cic agent that they use the right of copr fees for workpernit only if the applicant doesnt have enough time and will be out of status. I am on the same boat.. ive sent my package on april 2, found out from this forum about missing fee and tried to upload the recipt via webform but got a reply saying they cannot verify information because i mixed up the date of birth info on web form. Tried to upload it again. Hopefully it works. I havent got AOR yet and it looks like they are processing march end applications at the moment so i am close. Fingers crossed
Good luck!

I saw here that quite a bit of people forgot to pay that 155$ and applications were returned but havent seen updates from those who noticed that underpayment, paid it and submitted receipt via IRCC web and/or send a hard copy following the main application - any positive outcome? Did it work for anyone?

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
You need to fill out the correct from.
All my forms were ok. They returned the application because of a "missing" document (they actually didn't like our letter of explanation).

What I'd like to know is: do I need to download them again, even if there are no uploads on CIC website - or can I keep the ones I already have filled out and just change the dates to sign them? Do I need to start them over by filling out from the beginning?

It's just too much to start all the forms from the beginning and I just want to do it if I really have to. It's so overwhelming... :/

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
All my forms were ok. They returned the application because of a "missing" document (they actually didn't like our letter of explanation).

What I'd like to know is: do I need to download them again, even if there are no uploads on CIC website - or can I keep the ones I already have filled out and just change the dates to sign them? Do I need to start them over by filling out from the beginning?

It's just too much to start all the forms from the beginning and I just want to do it if I really have to. It's so overwhelming... :/
If there is no updates on the forms, you can use the ones you have now.

Reactions: isadorafranca

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
I checked on cic account today and noticed that under medical line its showing:

Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

But I never got Medical request and we never sent upfront medical???

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

That happens before the medical request comes.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Trying to find a doctor in Calgary I can get in with for my medical exam. Anyone have any suggestions from the IRCC approved list ??The one I tried today has no openings until end of June :(
You can ask for an extension on your medical if you can't have it done within 30 days.

Sep 5, 2013
Good luck!

I saw here that quite a bit of people forgot to pay that 155$ and applications were returned but havent seen updates from those who noticed that underpayment, paid it and submitted receipt via IRCC web and/or send a hard copy following the main application - any positive outcome? Did it work for anyone?
This time i filled up principal applicants name on applicant and also enquirer on the webform and it got accepted.. email says document has been accepted and sent to appropriate department for officers consideration. Hope it gets accepted. Good luck!

davey

Jun 27, 2016

I would rewrite the letter of explanation then. and if the forms that you sent initially are the current ones, then add the new letter and resend asap.

Reactions: isadorafranca

Cessroberts

Mar 8, 2019
Please help, they asked me to submit police clearance, but I’m just visitor here, can I get police clearance here in Canada?

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019

I had the same status on my account this morning. A few hours later i received a message requesting for a medical exam.

App received: March 14
AOR: April 27
Medical Request: May 14