+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
I sent my application on March 6th and I did not attach the Canadian Criminal Records following the instruction that they will ask for it. I have been in Canada for 4 years. so far, I haven't received any notification or message requesting anything. Good luck! Probably depends on each case.
May I ask which country are you from? Did you submit any country-specific documents?

tbt7788

Jan 21, 2019
May I ask which country are you from? Did you submit any country-specific documents?
I'm from Venezuela and not need any country-specific documents. You could call the customer service line and ask about it. I hope they can guide you better. Also, I received my OWP but I have not gotten any Medical request yet.

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
Question about Canadian Police Certificate:

I'm going to mail my application back by Friday. I've been here since December 2018. I already have the Police Certificate of my country. I just don't know if I should mark the box in the checklist that says: "if you have lived in Canada for the last 6 months, police certificates for Canada aren't required at this time. IRCC will make a request for a canadiCa police certificate on your behalf. Check here if this applies to you"; because by the time they open my application, I'll be living here for 6 months already.
What do you think I should do? Check the box or not?
Speaking of which... Please, should I just check the box then? :/
Thank you

kmnm13

Apr 24, 2019
I’m gonna share my timeline

App Received: March 15, 2019
AOR Received : April 30, 2019
OWP Approved: May 7, 2019
OWP Received: May 13, 2019
Medical Request: May 14, 2019
Medical Exam: May 21, 2019

SoulBrotha

Feb 26, 2019
I have not checked in a few weeks the excel control and today I noticed that many people that app was received around March 13th already were requested medical exams. My app was received on March 6th. I got my OWP but any sign of medical exam requests.
Whereas I'm the opposite, got my medical request but no OWP. I wonder if maybe my unusual situation might be delaying it (I submitted it after my original status ran out along with restoration of status, even though I applied for a visitor extension by paper which I have still not heard back from)

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I checked on cic account today and noticed that under medical line its showing:

Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

But I never got Medical request and we never sent upfront medical???
Hi, just wondering if you have received the correspondence letter yet? The same thing happened to me today :)

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Trying to find a doctor in Calgary I can get in with for my medical exam. Anyone have any suggestions from the IRCC approved list ??The one I tried today has no openings until end of June :(
when did you recieved your medical and aor?

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Guys, our application was returned today (March 28th).

I really need some advice about the new forms:
1) even if they haven't been uploaded, should we download them again and fill them out all over again, just in case?
2) or should we fix whatever was wrong and just put the current date (if there are now uploads)?
if forms are not changed then i would just fix issues but make sure to proof read :)

Kath4393249

Apr 29, 2019
For those who got their OWP approval already. Did the correct date show up for date the work permit application was submitted ?... we are still waiting for OWP approval and we got AOR on April 26. Our OWP received date is still showing the wrong date as March 6,2019, the correct date should be March 13... I am wondering if this is the caused for the delay, if there is some kind of technical issue.

zzangpang

May 1, 2019
Hi All,

Still waiting for AOR.. doc rec'd on Mar 12, 2019.

I have called them couple times and they keep saying they have not started processing yet..

keep advising us to wait..

where did you all send the application package to ?

I sent to Mississauga CPC office. I got the temporary number though..

kind of worried now even they keep telling me to wait. :(

anyone not rec'd AOR with docs rec'd around mid March?

Thank you,

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi All,

Still waiting for AOR.. doc rec'd on Mar 12, 2019.

I have called them couple times and they keep saying they have not started processing yet..

keep advising us to wait..

where did you all send the application package to ?

I sent to Mississauga CPC office. I got the temporary number though..

kind of worried now even they keep telling me to wait. :(

anyone not rec'd AOR with docs rec'd around mid March?

Thank you,
It's perfectly normal. AOR can take up to 3 months, sometimes more.

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
My (our) application for Common-Law Sponsorship seems to be finally in motion but it's been very confusing. There is also additional paperwork for me as I also have Quebec to deal with. Here's the timeline then I'll explain some of the difficulties afterwards.

Inland Common-Law Application - (Me, UK Citizen Living in Canada, GF Canadian Citizen - Sponsor. No kids or additional family members)
Originally sent: 16th January 2019 (both PR application and Open Work Permit application in same envelope)
Sent back: March 12th 2019 (due to missing police certificates from home country)
Received another letter from CIC asking us to apply to Quebec for CSQ - 22nd March 2019
Resubmitted Federal application: 29th March 2019
Federal AOR Date: 3rd April, (also "In-progress" date).
Submitted CSQ Application to Quebec; Received Date: 16th April 2019
AOR / In Progress Received from Quebec: 7th May 2019

As it stands:
Awaiting Federal Government for further instruction: Hopefully Open Work Permit Approval or request for Biometrics / Medical Exam
Awaiting Quebec Government to Approve the Request to Sponsor and receive the CSQ.

It was very confusing getting the original application sent back, then a week later (before even re-submitting the application) receiving the letter to apply to Quebec! I just followed instructions and hopefully good times ahead after a slow start.

Nana1113

May 8, 2019
Hi,
1. Is anyone here recieved their hard copy of for openwork permit?
(can please post the timeline from recieved thru online upto date recieved thru post office)

2. A bit confused is our visa in our pasport should also be change if ( tourist visa entry) to Working Visa if