+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
Thanks for sharing, I'm in the west part of Canada, they are in eastside like I only call them in the morning, because we have 3 hrs different time zones. I raised a webform yesterday and did mention I have crossed 7 months and a half already. Today is there Federal Election Day, maybe everyone is busy working on that. Hopefully, we will get the PPR email soon.

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Thanks for sharing, I'm in the west part of Canada, they are in eastside like I only call them in the morning, because we have 3 hrs different time zones. I raised a webform yesterday and did mention I have crossed 7 months and a half already. Today is there Federal Election Day, maybe everyone is busy working on that. Hopefully, we will get the PPR email soon.
Ya, Today the call didnt work since they were busy.I am also going to try tomorrow.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Congratulation Bro! Was the email in Spam Folder?

Today I got the first GU in my profile online, I hope I will get the PPR Mail soon now.
Nope. No spam folder. Jist in the main folder. Yours is coming soon bro! I know it!

Reactions: Garry1992

Vineetha Naval

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-19
For my case, I raised so far two webforms and I am planning to raise another one today or tomorrow as the last update on my file was about a month ago.
My AOR is 23 Mar
Thanks for the info! I see applications submitted within 20th to 24th march has no movement... :(

sohaibsyeed

Sep 10, 2019
Got my PPR today
Had a ghost update on 17-Oct, and surprisingly the mail came last night.

Next step is to submit passport for stamping.

I live in Kuwait, so need to find out how long it takes to get the passport stamped.

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hi all, does anyone of you happen to receive ghost update after sending renewed passport to VO (Mine is Sydney Aus? I sent them

Munvar2019

Apr 30, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have observed that people with AOR's dated early march say from Mar 01-Mar 10 haven't received PPR's much. My AOR is Mar 02 and in the coming 10 days, I will complete 8 months of case processing time officially.

I just wanted to check, how many guys in this forum are from the early March time frame and awaiting PPR's??? Please do reply.

Reactions: Hania17

Immiman

Sep 4, 2008
Hi

I got my confirmation fo PR visa yesterday. The problem is my passport expires in 6 months, they need minimum 12 months validity and I need to submit passport in 30 days time. I emailed Abu Dhabi VAC they mentioned auto reply they MAY get back to me after 15 days!

I will get my renewed passport in 60 days time. How do I ask for extension?