Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi

I got my confirmation fo PR visa yesterday. The problem is my passport expires in 6 months, they need minimum 12 months validity and I need to submit passport in 30 days time. I emailed Abu Dhabi VAC they mentioned auto reply they MAY get back to me after 15 days!

I will get my renewed passport in 60 days time. How do I ask for extension?
Web form. Provide a copy of old passport. Once you get approval, submit PP for renewal and when you have new PP, send a copy via web form, and then submit PP to AD VAC.

jayjaygo

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have observed that people with AOR's dated early march say from Mar 01-Mar 10 haven't received PPR's much. My AOR is Mar 02 and in the coming 10 days, I will complete 8 months of case processing time officially.

I just wanted to check, how many guys in this forum are from the early March time frame and awaiting PPR's??? Please do reply.
AOR 8th March
No movement since April after biometrics

kartikayku

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have observed that people with AOR's dated early march say from Mar 01-Mar 10 haven't received PPR's much. My AOR is Mar 02 and in the coming 10 days, I will complete 8 months of case processing time officially.

I just wanted to check, how many guys in this forum are from the early March time frame and awaiting PPR's??? Please do reply.
AOR 6th March, Inland CEC applicant. Still waiting

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Bro Bottle is ready, maybe we will open one together in Canada. Where do you plan to live in Canada?
Well, plan to soft land in Toronto for a couple of weeks. Will not stay for now. Moving to Europe next month, so will spend a year or so there and then come to Canada :)

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I called again, my VO office is Sydney AOR 24th march. Eligibility still in process and Security not started. I guess might be stuck for a month or more.

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR is Mar 02 as well, and I'm still waiting...Be positive!!! We will get it soon~~

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
24th March AOR, still stuck in eligibility and security at Sydney VO
Same Sydney VO for 21st March. Have u in any way communicated with CIC to know whats going on with yours? Mine everything passed. But my Eligibility is in process and Security not started. This was the report as at last week

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
Guys, Former MP Goodale was always a help in getting the status of application. Unfortunately he lost his seat in the current election. Do you guys know any other way to get application status other than gcms notes?

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Well, plan to soft land in Toronto for a couple of weeks. Will not stay for now. Moving to Europe next month, so will spend a year or so there and then come to Canada :)
I am going to move to Vancouver. Do let me know whenever you visit BC.
Got a quick question about RPRF, I am not able to login to the page where we pay the RPRF. I am using to GC key that I use to login to my application. Do I have to register again for this page?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
I am going to move to Vancouver. Do let me know whenever you visit BC.
Got a quick question about RPRF, I am not able to login to the page where we pay the RPRF. I am using to GC key that I use to login to my application. Do I have to register again for this page?
Responded in conversation

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hi Guys,

here 3.7, your vo?