Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
I started viewing this thread from forum 52 and now its 203 :)

RenatoOak

Oct 11, 2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Done....
09-05-2019
Finally!!! PPR / Golden Email / Ready for Visa Mail

It was a long, tiring and harrowing journey so far and I thank you all of my friends here in the forum included @comet7700 @GuyRussy and others for continuous support

Timeline:

AOR: 30th March
ADR 1: 14th May
ADR 2: 24th May
MEP: 24th May
BIL Request: 27th May
BIL Completed: 5th June
Ghost Update 1: 11th Oct
Ghost Update 2: 18th Oct
PPR: 19th Oct (4.46 Indian Time)

2 ADRs were for form IMM5476 E as I used IRCC approved immigration lawyer to represent me, there was a small mistake in the form twice :) which was, of course, unexpected but it happens.

Finally, those who are still waiting, and those AOR is before me, I think you guys will receive it soon as well, always be positive and hopeful and update me whenever you guys get it :) Thank you all
Congratulations! VO?

Disha2019

Aug 3, 2019
Finally!!! PPR / Golden Email / Ready for Visa Mail

It was a long, tiring and harrowing journey so far and I thank you all of my friends here in the forum included @comet7700 @GuyRussy and others for continuous support

Timeline:

AOR: 30th March
ADR 1: 14th May
ADR 2: 24th May
MEP: 24th May
BIL Request: 27th May
BIL Completed: 5th June
Ghost Update 1: 11th Oct
Ghost Update 2: 18th Oct
PPR: 19th Oct (4.46 Indian Time)

2 ADRs were for form IMM5476 E as I used IRCC approved immigration lawyer to represent me, there was a small mistake in the form twice :) which was, of course, unexpected but it happens.

Finally, those who are still waiting, and those AOR is before me, I think you guys will receive it soon as well, always be positive and hopeful and update me whenever you guys get it :) Thank you all

Congratulations @jigesh. Which email address did you receive the PPR from?

Disha2019

Aug 3, 2019
ALLRIGHHT! PPR Finally! Have been waiting for so long to send out this update on this forum. @GuyRussy @jigesh @salsyed and All others who have been part of this journey with me. Where's the party now?

Timeline:

March 27 AOR
May 8 Biometrics
Useless updates
No GU
Nothing done except criminality until Sept (then stopped checking)
RPRF Request 10 Oct
RPRF Paid 14 Oct
PPR 18 Oct 2019

Total Time: Felt like 59 years. Too happy to bother calculating... approx 205 days I guess!

Updating immitracker now!
Congratulations @comet7700! Could you tell us which email address you received the PPR from?

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
ALLRIGHHT! PPR Finally! Have been waiting for so long to send out this update on this forum. @GuyRussy @jigesh @salsyed and All others who have been part of this journey with me. Where's the party now?

Timeline:

March 27 AOR
May 8 Biometrics
Useless updates
No GU
Nothing done except criminality until Sept (then stopped checking)
RPRF Request 10 Oct
RPRF Paid 14 Oct
PPR 18 Oct 2019

Total Time: Felt like 59 years. Too happy to bother calculating... approx 205 days I guess!

Updating immitracker now!
oh wow! Congratulations buddy. definitely deserve a party !!! so happy for all the March AOR's getting a decision in a fairly decent time frame

jayjaygo

Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys
Congrats to all those who got PPR mail.

Once u get PPR mail - what does it say on application status WEBPAGE.
Does it STILL says "we are processing your application " or something else which implies that mail has been sent.

Kindly help since i applied through consultant and PPR mail would go to him -I just wanna be sure if they sent mail for me or not

sohaibsyeed

Sep 10, 2019
Can someone tell what is a ghost update? GU ?
When I logged in to my application, there was a "Current Status" showing as Application Updated, and I clicked on the "Check Full Application Status" I didn't notice anything updated
I go back to the home page and notice that the current status is now showing "Submitted" again.