+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

RenatoOak

Oct 11, 2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Done....
09-05-2019
So i talked to an agent this morning. I was told my application will not have any 'action' before November. Criminality has passed but Security and Eligibility has not been completed.

My timeline-
FSO
AOR- March 28
Medical Passed- 9th May
Biometrics completed 22nd May

I also asked if the agent saw any red flags and he said he did not.

I had additionally raised a webform for an update last week, the response to which was that they had sent the necessary query to the relevant case agent and they would be in touch if/when required.

Looking forward to November!
That's so frustrating. :( My timeline the same, but my biometrics were collected on June 4th. I was reading this topic with great expectations based on @MoiedK posts and now you hit me hard with that agent talk.

Hope agent is wrong and your PPR comes sooner.

Reactions: Khush_Mugambo

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
That's so frustrating. :( My timeline the same, but my biometrics were collected on June 4th. I was reading this topic with great expectations based on @MoiedK posts and now you hit me hard with that agent talk.

Hope agent is wrong and your PPR comes sooner.
Well, I hope the same for you. I guess, in some way it is relatively better than not knowing how long to wait. Just a tiny bit better :)

Reactions: RenatoOak

Judat

Nov 15, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Hi, has anyone applied for their GCMS notes via ApplyGCMS ? I have ordered through them and got their auotmated reply stating :

Thank you for contacting ApplyGCMS Support Team. We have received your email and one of our experts will get in touch with you shortly.

NEW REQUEST
If this email is in regards of Consent form submission, your application will be in queue for processing and an acknowledgement email will be sent upon successful verification.

STATUS INQUIRY
If this email is in regards of your GCMS Notes Status request, please ensure that 30 calendar days have been completed from the date of the acknowledgement confirmation.

Its been a week since I heard from them. Is this normal ? Anyone who has used their service? pls advise.

My AOR is March 22nd. Still no updates. Got to know through Mr.Goodale that only my criminality has been passed and rest is not initiated yet.
Looks like yet another long wait...!
I used them before. They are slow. Send them follow up email. They will respond as my notes came after 40 days or more.

Reactions: Vineetha Naval

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Ok. My notes say the following-

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Have we heard any good things about Ottawa office :) ?
I did not read GCMS notes before. Mine is being processed in Vancouver but I think Ottawa is relatively better. I think most of the applicants here have their files processed in Ottawa.

Jjpat

Sep 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I logged into my account an hour ago and saw a second GU, let’s hold fingers that they’re trying to work through a backlog before thanksgiving on Monday.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Hi everyone,

I logged into my account an hour ago and saw a second GU, let’s hold fingers that they’re trying to work through a backlog before thanksgiving on Monday.
When was your first gu?

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Hi everyone,

Second gu means your ppr is triggered for sure

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Last week Saturday I saw it but it was probably from the previous working day with the time differences.
i have seen one yesterday so today hoping one more probably

Jjpat

Sep 6, 2019
your aor?
All my details so far:

ITA 30 Jan
AOR 16 March
MEP 1 May
BIL 2 May
*radio silence*

contacted via web form 17 Sept
Contacted Goodale’s office 17 sept

Tried another email address for Goodale after getting a generic response from the web form and nothing from Goodale for a week.

25 Sept got an email saying that our application needed additional verification and that the last BF date was 22/07/2019 - was sent to me even though my husband is the primary and my email isn’t on any of the correspondence

Applied for GCMS notes on 27/09/2019 for the first time

5 Oct first GU

11 Oct second GU

now my levels of anxiety is on high alert but I won’t let myself get excited til I see that email.

Reactions: jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
All my details so far:

ITA 30 Jan
AOR 16 March
MEP 1 May
BIL 2 May
*radio silence*

contacted via web form 17 Sept
Contacted Goodale’s office 17 sept

Tried another email address for Goodale after getting a generic response from the web form and nothing from Goodale for a week.

25 Sept got an email saying that our application needed additional verification and that the last BF date was 22/07/2019 - was sent to me even though my husband is the primary and my email isn’t on any of the correspondence

Applied for GCMS notes on 27/09/2019 for the first time

5 Oct first GU

11 Oct second GU

now my levels of anxiety is on high alert but I won’t let myself get excited til I see that email.
i can definitely say that ppr is triggered so hold your nerves for some more time. :) all the best, do update me when you get it

Jjpat

Sep 6, 2019
i can definitely say that ppr is triggered so hold your nerves for some more time. :) all the best, do update me when you get it
Shall do.

I hope you get get some good news too and everyone else still about on the forum.

Hopefully by 2023 we all get to vote in the next Canadian elections as citizens :)