Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Anyone in a similar situation where everything is passed and application approved but waiting for final review by officer which will trigger ppr?

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
I got a ghost update today

Last week I raised a webform to request my status update, I received its response last night (the generic one, in queue etc etc.), however in the morning, I noticed a ghost update, now my question is, is that related to the mail I have received or GCMS notes I had requested 2 weeks ago? or it would be because genuinely something would be updated for my application such as Eligibility or Security?

Nothing has been changed in my profile though

Thank you

Myraqureshi

Sep 5, 2019
Has Anyone received procedural fairness letter for gift deed". We just received it today and lost all the remaining hope. Does this mean just a formality before refusal. We have provided all the supporting documents and have sufficient funds in our account which were transferred to our account from my Mother in law and the affidavit clearly stated that the funds are at our disposal. We still have that money in our account. :( Do we still have some hope left or have the made the decision.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Has Anyone received procedural fairness letter for gift deed". We just received it today and lost all the remaining hope. Does this mean just a formality before refusal. We have provided all the supporting documents and have sufficient funds in our account which were transferred to our account from my Mother in law and the affidavit clearly stated that the funds are at our disposal. We still have that money in our account. :( Do we still have some hope left or have the made the decision.
I think you should contact a lawyer about this or just try to describe the facts, I think they gave you a chance to explain it and you should make the most of it. BTW what's your AOR?

Vineetha Naval

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-19
Hi, has anyone applied for their GCMS notes via ApplyGCMS ? I have ordered through them and got their auotmated reply stating :

Thank you for contacting ApplyGCMS Support Team. We have received your email and one of our experts will get in touch with you shortly.

NEW REQUEST
If this email is in regards of Consent form submission, your application will be in queue for processing and an acknowledgement email will be sent upon successful verification.

STATUS INQUIRY
If this email is in regards of your GCMS Notes Status request, please ensure that 30 calendar days have been completed from the date of the acknowledgement confirmation.

Its been a week since I heard from them. Is this normal ? Anyone who has used their service? pls advise.

My AOR is March 22nd. Still no updates. Got to know through Mr.Goodale that only my criminality has been passed and rest is not initiated yet.
Looks like yet another long wait...!

Vineetha Naval

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-19
Ready for Visa mail received! 1:45AM UAE time

AOR 28th March
VO: Ottawa
First and only GU received yesterday 10th October.

best of luck to everyone here, hopefully everyone hears positive news soon! :)
Congratulations! and all the best ! :)

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Congratulations! I observed one ghost update today, is there anything changed in ghost update? Nothing has changed in mine and my bg status is -> we are processing since months.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Ready for Visa mail received! 1:45AM UAE time

AOR 28th March
VO: Ottawa
First and only GU received yesterday 10th October.

best of luck to everyone here, hopefully everyone hears positive news soon! :)
Congratulations! I observed one ghost update today, is there anything changed in ghost update? Nothing has changed in mine and my bg status is -> we are processing since months.

MoiedK

Aug 15, 2019
Yep mine was same no movement at all since medicals passed back in may... i called them and raised a webform 28th sept ( day of 6 month mark) ...received standard reply .. still process and security not started last week... then i received one GU yest morning. And today morning the mail was there...
so hopefully Next working day you should get it too. :D

Reactions: jigesh