Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Yep mine was same no movement at all since medicals passed back in may... i called them and raised a webform 28th sept ( day of 6 month mark) ...received standard reply .. still process and security not started last week... then i received one GU yest morning. And today morning the mail was there...
so hopefully Next working day you should get it too. :D

Wooh , you have given positive vibes, fingers crossed

MoiedK

Aug 15, 2019
I just wanna say this that in my experience the call center agents either really know nothing or tell us nothing other than the standard stuff on your profile and your vo... the wheels keep churning in the background and when your time has come you will surely get it. Chasing them to give you an answer is kinda moot.

with that being said.. i wish everyone here good luck and hopefully positive news soon for all. :)

Reactions: jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
I just wanna say this that in my experience the call center agents either really know nothing or tell us nothing other than the standard stuff on your profile and your vo... the wheels keep churning in the background and when your time has come you will surely get it. Chasing them to give you an answer is kinda moot.

with that being said.. i wish everyone here good luck and hopefully positive news soon for all. :)

I agree with you. Your eligibility status was not started when you called?

MoiedK

Aug 15, 2019
I agree with you. Your eligibility status was not started when you called?
Eligibility and security both had not started as of 3/10 when i got a reply from them for the webform... i had already called before i got this reply and was told the same on the phone... i got the same information from Mr.Goodale on 4/09.
so basically i feel no one has access except the real case analysts processing the file.

Twinshock4

Sep 2, 2019
Ready for Visa mail received! 1:45AM UAE time

AOR 28th March
VO: Ottawa
First and only GU received yesterday 10th October.

best of luck to everyone here, hopefully everyone hears positive news soon! :)
Hey bro congrats. Could you plz share the timeline of your application.

Even I'm Applying from U.A.E.
AOR- March 24th.
Last GU was 2 weeks back when the ADR( for RPRF paid on june 4th) status changed to N/A. Got a generic reply for a webform that the background check is under progress.

This waiting period is so frustrating.

MoiedK

Aug 15, 2019
Hey bro congrats. Could you plz share the timeline of your application.

Even I'm Applying from U.A.E.
AOR- March 24th.
Last GU was 2 weeks back when the ADR( for RPRF paid on june 4th) status changed to N/A. Got a generic reply for a webform that the background check is under progress.

This waiting period is so frustrating.
AOR: March 28
Medicals cleared: May 9th
Biometric: May 12th

Biometrics was the last update till on profile.

Ordered notes 3 months into my timeline.. received them after 76 days with no progress since may.

Sept 28th(6months) raised raised webform standard reply.. called them standard reply.. eligibility and security not started.. and have no idea when it will.

First GU : 10/10
Ready for visa mail: 11/10

Twinshock4

Sep 2, 2019

Ordered notes 3 months into my timeline.. received them after 76 days with no progress since may.

Sept 28th(6months) raised raised webform standard reply.. called them standard reply.. eligibility and security not started.. and have no idea when it will.

Thanks for sharing. Hope is what the world hangs on and I shall do the same.:)

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Eligibility and security both had not started as of 3/10 when i got a reply from them for the webform... i had already called before i got this reply and was told the same on the phone... i got the same information from Mr.Goodale on 4/09.
so basically i feel no one has access except the real case analysts processing the file.
This is really amazing, our both cases and situations look similar, hopefully, I will see PPR email tomorrow morning in my mailbox :) Thank you so much for the details

Reactions: mapleleafer

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Ready for Visa mail received! 1:45AM UAE time

AOR 28th March
VO: Ottawa
First and only GU received yesterday 10th October.

best of luck to everyone here, hopefully everyone hears positive news soon! :)

Congrats! @MoiedK Can you please tell me that can outland applicants contact mr goodale or is it just inland. Tya

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Has Anyone received procedural fairness letter for gift deed". We just received it today and lost all the remaining hope. Does this mean just a formality before refusal. We have provided all the supporting documents and have sufficient funds in our account which were transferred to our account from my Mother in law and the affidavit clearly stated that the funds are at our disposal. We still have that money in our account. :( Do we still have some hope left or have the made the decision.
I think you should read the letter very carefully and respond to every single concern that has been raised. You may think about your mother in-law writes an explanation letter to support (just a thought).
Procedural fairness does not mean refusal unless you ignore it. Do your best and good luck.

mapleleafer

Oct 11, 2019
Good day everyone. Last night when I logged into my profile I saw that my biometrics status had changed. I received no email about a profile update. I was just checking my profile out of habit. Also, this change was seen after 4 months of silence. I am so happy to see the status as "completed" but the date stated is incorrect. Should I raise a webform?

Also, I see here on the forum that people are saying that in the biometrics quadrant of their profile, that their biometric number is correct. I looked at the receipt that I got at the biometrics center and there is no indication of a biometrics number. It just has a tracking ID which also contains letters. I am confused because I thought that a biometrics number was assigned once IRCC received my fingerprints from my country.

I look forward to your feedback.

AOR: 30th March
Medical Passed: May 11th
Biometrics submitted: May 16th

mapleleafer

Oct 11, 2019

Congratulations!

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
So i talked to an agent this morning. I was told my application will not have any 'action' before November. Criminality has passed but Security and Eligibility has not been completed.

My timeline-
FSO
AOR- March 28
Medical Passed- 9th May
Biometrics completed 22nd May

I also asked if the agent saw any red flags and he said he did not.

I had additionally raised a webform for an update last week, the response to which was that they had sent the necessary query to the relevant case agent and they would be in touch if/when required.

Looking forward to November!

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
So i talked to an agent this morning. I was told my application will not have any 'action' before November. Criminality has passed but Security and Eligibility has not been completed.

My timeline-
FSO
AOR- March 28
Medical Passed- 9th May
Biometrics completed 22nd May

I also asked if the agent saw any red flags and he said he did not.

I had additionally raised a webform for an update last week, the response to which was that they had sent the necessary query to the relevant case agent and they would be in touch if/when required.

Looking forward to November!
What is your Visa Office?