+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Congrats to all those who have received their PPR.

Could anyone guide how one could contact the office of MP Mr.Goodale and what details would they like for us to provide? Would this be considered a negative remark on the application if we did reach out to him?

Would it be of any help to call the number to get a status update? I was of the understanding that the contact number is no more and applicants have to use the web form?
You can use the webform too. And no negative impact upon emailing Mr Goodale.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
@legalfalcon

Hi there,

Can you please tell me, are there different stages involved in eligibility clearance like program eligibility, dependent eligibility, and so on.? When I spoke to IRCC agent the other day he said the eligibility is passed, but the same doesn't reflect in my online account. Upon, further questioning the agent said that program eligibility is passed but some other aspects of eligibility are still to be cleared that's why it is not showing eligibility as passed in the EE profile.

Would you be so kind enough to throw some light on the mentioned subject?

Awaiting your esteemed revert.

Regards.
I don’t think so it will ever show up on your cic account. Most of the real progress isn’t reflected in cic accounts. But i think you can ask people who have just recently received their ppr/copr whether it reflects after the application is approved or it doesn’t?

Tobinho

May 25, 2019
Hello everyone. Finally, its here...!! My Ready for Visa email has arrived dated October 7th, 2019 at 2:29 AM IST. The email was sitting in my spam folder. My timeline is as below:

Jan 23rd - ITA
Mar 19th - AOR
May 1st - MEP
May 3rd - Biometrics done
Sep 3rd - Emailed Ralph Goodale. Criminality passed, Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated.
Sep 19th - 6 month timeline over
Oct 3rd - Applied GCMS notes
Oct 7th - PPR Email received

CPC Ottawa

I didn't get any GUs in my entire process except for one right after medical passed. No ADR.

All the best guys. Hope you all receive your PPR Email soon! This forum has been extremely helpful in terms of keeping up the spirit.

Thanks again.
Congratulation. What address did you email Ralph on? kindly share

seekingPR

Jun 12, 2019
AOR March 18. Haven't had an update in 5 months. Single applicant with a very simple application. I already live in Canada, I have a job and pay taxes here, yet my application is taking forever. Sigh... I wish I could move to another country, it's like Canada doesn't want me to stay here.

sohaibsyeed

Sep 10, 2019
His email is goodale@sasktel.net. Ask for an update about your application (criminality, eligibility and security) and your Visa Office if you still don't know. Provide him with the following details:

Name:
Date Of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:
AOR:
Address
Stream:

Thank You very much, was very helpful.

Some surprising news in my case, I applied for a GCMS notes through GCMSBuddy, and I received a note from them stating that even my GCMS notes has been delayed by 90 days! This is due to the large number of records that the department has to got through.
Unfortunately, GCMSBuddy tells me that there is nothing we can do regarding this as IRCC is well within its rights to seek this extension.

Would you please tell me how long it typically takes for the MP to respond?

Thanks.

sohbas

Oct 9, 2019
i got my passport back today, after almost 10 months wait , not including the time that was spent on chasing up transcripts and police clearance certificates. my timeline is as follows:

EE profile created- 29 Dec 2018
Provincial nomination received - 14 Jan 2019 ( i did not accept the nomination, because i had read on these forums that PINP in general has longer lead time)
ITA received - 30 Jan 2019
AOR - 9 March 2019
Medicals Cleared - 25 Apr 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - 25 Apr 2019
Biometrics Submitted - 13 May 2019
One Ghost update - 25 May 2019
GCMS ordered - 15 Aug 2019 ( so that by the time 6 months is over, we could check where the application is stuck)
6 month over - 9 Sep 2019
GCMS received - 16 Sep 2019
application on hold due to "review required on stat question" - i assumed this is because of either i> my extensive travel history or ii> my us visa rejection long time back.
CSE sent to CIC on 18 Sep showing my current US visa and letter explaining that my travels were necessary for my work (attaching the visa invitation letters prepared by my company)
COPR received 27 Sep 2019
Passport submitted 30 Sep 2019 ( yeah, iwas quite anxious to get it over with)
Visa stamped at Singapore Visa office 8 Oct 2019

i must thank the canadavisa forum for the extensive support i received during the journey, because during the 6 months of painful wait, all the different threads helped me maintain my composure. the GCMS notes were quite extensive, but my view is that they do provide a clue as to how far the application has processed. Other than that, i just followed the process . and i must admit the singapore visa office was very very fast.

Wishing the best to everyone awaiting for their turn!

best regards

Reactions: T80

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Thank You very much, was very helpful.

Some surprising news in my case, I applied for a GCMS notes through GCMSBuddy, and I received a note from them stating that even my GCMS notes has been delayed by 90 days! This is due to the large number of records that the department has to got through.
Unfortunately, GCMSBuddy tells me that there is nothing we can do regarding this as IRCC is well within its rights to seek this extension.

Would you please tell me how long it typically takes for the MP to respond?

Thanks.
Just write him an email already, his office responds fairly quickly

Reactions: Buska828

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Even though I am awaiting my PPR, i still want to pro-actively ask a few questions-

1. Is it necessary that primary & dependent applicants' addresses should be correct? I am in the US and was living at a different address when I submitted my application than where I am staying right now. I submitted a web-form to update the address, but the process only updated my address but did not update any of the dependent addresses on file. 2 GCMS requests later, I found that even my address (that had been updated) was reflecting the older address. So I kind of took the address on file for granted.

2. If & when I receive the PPR, can I request the return package (stamped passports & COPR) to be delivered to an entirely new address that is not on file. There is a small chance of me being in the middle of changing locations without knowing what my new address is going to be. If that happens, then I was planning on having the return package to be delivered at a friend's address. Is that possible?

Would really appreciate some wisdom! Thank you!
1 shouldn't matter. Mine and my wife's (non-accompanying) addresses were different in the application (same city though). Reg. change of address, best to call up and ensure as a friend of mine found out that her address wasn't changed even after web-form confirmation. They changed it over the call.

2. I guess so. You'll need to send a prepaid and pre-printed return envelope while submitting your passports. You can probably put any address there. This assuming you are in Canada that is.

Reactions: Khush_Mugambo

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hello everyone. Finally, its here...!! My Ready for Visa email has arrived dated October 7th, 2019 at 2:29 AM IST. The email was sitting in my spam folder. My timeline is as below:

Jan 23rd - ITA
Mar 19th - AOR
May 1st - MEP
May 3rd - Biometrics done
Sep 3rd - Emailed Ralph Goodale. Criminality passed, Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated.
Sep 19th - 6 month timeline over
Oct 3rd - Applied GCMS notes
Oct 7th - PPR Email received

CPC Ottawa

I didn't get any GUs in my entire process except for one right after medical passed. No ADR.

All the best guys. Hope you all receive your PPR Email soon! This forum has been extremely helpful in terms of keeping up the spirit.

Thanks again.

Congrats! Just wanted to know can outland applicant also email / contact Mr. Ralph

Last edited: